Each Free Mover project must previously be approved by HEC Lausanne
A Free Mover exchange is an exchange that is not undertaken within the UNIL, HEC or SEMP agreements.
If the partner institution approves a Free Mover exchange from HEC, we will also validate it.
A Free Mover exchange can be validated if the student reached the grade average required by HEC: more information.
- HEC validates the choice of the university, but also the study program. Courses must be undertaken in a Bachelor or Master program ; "Extension" programs are usually not validated.
- No grant will be awarded, but private foundations can financially help Free Movers, more information.
- Upon Faculty approval, the admission procedure will be undertaken by the student.
- As a Free Mover, a partial dispensation of the UNIL semester fees can be requested, it is the congé restreint (CHF 210.- instead of CHF 580.-). See the form: Demande de congé below.
- A student, who has been selected within an exchange program (UNIL, HEC, SEMP) and wishes to cancel the exchange, will not be allowed to leave as a Free Mover.
- A mobility project as a Free Mover will be submitted to the HEC student exchange office until July 31, 2020 for the academic year 2020-2021.
Formulaire de demande de congé (40 Ko)