Ask for help

There are several bodies available to listen  to, guide and inform members of the university community about harassment and how to stop it.


You can:

  • Contact the Advice and Mediation Office which can help you to find a solution and support you in instigating the process
  • Get information and advice from an internal body. These bodies are obliged to report to the Rectorate if they are informed of a situation that could be classed as harassment.
  • In cases that are covered by criminal law (such as defamation, libel, slander or insults), you should file a complaint directly with the police.
  • In the case of cyber-bullying, report problematic messages exchanged on a social network between members of the university community to your Dean’s office or head of service.