The fifth edition of the 2019 Sport Future Rendez-Vous will take place on Wednesday 5th June 2019 from 16:15 to 20:30 with a keynote presentation by Mr. Thomas Bach, IOC President, Olympic champion fencing Montreal 1976, followed by a debate on the the future of sport and sport governance with several experts and the audience.
• Stefano Caneppele, UNIL-ESC Professor
• Benjamin Cohen, ITA Director General
• Despina Mavromati, lawyer, former CAS Managing Counsel
• Martin Müller, UNIL-IGD Professor
• Susanne Schödel, FAI Secretary General
Registration compulsory. Registration fees are CHF 50.–.