Welcome to the pages of the Local Policy and Public Policy Evaluation unit.
Our team has three primary objectives:
- Accompanying communal officials, whether political or administrative, in the redefinition of their roles and the means and structures of their local interventions.
- Promoting the use of public policy evaluation as a key tool in decision-making and in adjusting the State’s measures as a function of the local population’s needs and the problems requiring solutions.
- Creating links between theory and practice.
- Predefined trimestral courses supported by support groups from the MPA
- Seminars for Specialists and Managers (SSC)
- Research and consultancy work
- An Annual Seminar on Local Policies
- The Communal Space