If you are interested in enrolling in the LN Doctoral School, please follow these steps:
- Find a laboratory in the Lemanic area (except for the EPFL*) that offers you a research project and can guarantee your salary during the duration of your PhD (3 to 5 years).
- Define a thesis project with your thesis director.
- Register as a doctoral student at the university where your project will take place.
- The Scientific Committee of the Doctoral School will review your application and let you know if you have been accepted into the program.
(*) Students working in laboratories at the EPFL must enroll at the EPFL Doctoral School in Neuroscience (EPFL-EDNE School).
More details about the university admission and doctoral school enrollment are indicated below. In most cases, the PhD candidate will apply for admission in the faculty of attachment of her/his thesis director. Please make that your thesis director is indeed eligible as such within her/his particular faculty (e.g. holds a position as professor or MER) ***
- UNIGE: Admission and enrollment procedures
- UNIL: Admission and enrollment procedures
- UNIFR: Please follow point 1 of the UNIGE or UNIL procedure above, but follow the UNIFR admission procedure for your faculty of attachment. The UNIFR is a bit apart .. please contact the LNDS coordinator for questions ....