The PAF has implemented the following technologies :
Protein separation and profiling:
- 1D-, 2D-PAGE with protein detection by Coomassie Blue and silver staining.
(For more advanced 2D-PAGE requests, contact Riederer lab)
- Liquid Chromatography (FPLC Akta Purifier 10) for ion exchange and reversed-phase*
*non offered as standard service, only after in-depth discussion or in the context of a collaboration.
Protein identification and characterisation :
- protein identification by MS and tandem MS (MS/MS) in simple or complex mixtures by nano-capillary-LC-electrospray mass spectrometry
- phosphorylation site analysis (phosphopeptide purification and identification)
- relative quantification of proteins in complex mixtures
- SILAC cell labelling for quantitative comparisons.
Targeting analysis of proteins and phosphoproteins by Reversed Phase Protein Arrays (RPPA):
- Antibody tests and validation
- Measuring levels of proteins and phosphoproteins with medium throughput and high sensitivity
The following presentation illustrate some of the above mentioned technologies and provide references and examples of applications:
PAF_INTRO_2017 (3028 Ko)