Attending a course/symposia: how to ask?

If you attended a course or a symposia in Switzerland or abroad, for which organizers didn't ask  for a recognition as continuous education for animal experimentation, you may ask for it, as long as contents correspond to criteria of recognition.

 Interested persons must send to cantonal veterinarian authorities following documents

Researchers must submit this ask to cantonal veterinarian authorities directly through e-TV, or by sending documents to the direction of animal experimention (DEA) of their institutions

CHUV-Epalinges - CLEB 01 101 - Av. des Boveresses 155 - CH-1011 Lausanne
Tel. +41 21 314 68 16
Fax +41 21 314 67 03
chuv-logo.svg hopitaux_universitaires_de_geneve_2015-logo.svg ludwig_cancer_research-logo.svg universite_de_geneve-logo.svg universite_de_lausanne-logo.svg epfl-logo.svg