Conference CercleS 2014
- The MAGICC-project deals with transnationally shared learning outcomes, aligned activities, assessment forms and criteria and competence level benchmarks at European level
- The project builds on the well-established reference levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- All the elements will be available in an academic ePortfolio
- These complementary reference tools will be specific to the needs and aims of the higher education sector and the multilingual and multicultural academic communication core competences, including academic mother tongue competences
- The MAGICC-project will be of interest to students, teachers, faculties and employers
[The news on this site]
- This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
- This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.