The MD-PhD Commission is attached to the FBM and EPFL Doctoral Schools.
The goals of the MD-PhD Commission are :
- to define the MD-PhD programme ;
- to promote the MD-PhD programme ;
- to help candidates work out their project for the admission in the MD-PhD programme;
- to help students admitted in the MD-PhD programme to constitute their preparatory training programme ; as well as their doctoral and post-doctoral curriculum and to pursue their projects
- to inform MD-PhD thesis directors ;
- to help students obtaining a fellowship ;
- to facilitate exchanges of students and, in coordination with the local commissions of the other Swiss or foreign universities, organise courses and seminars for the participants in the MD-PhD programme.
One member of the MD-PhD Commission is at the disposal of each candidate. This mentor helps the candidate to organize his preparatory training programme and to find a thesis director, he also supports him/her in the preparation of his/her thesis.
Members of the MD-PhD Commission
|Prof. Daniel Hohl||President of the MD-PhD Commission|
|Secretary of the MD-PhD Commission|
|Dr. Lorenz Hirt||Basic science representive|
|Prof. Darius Moradpour||Clinical science representative|
|Prof. Freddy Radtke||EPFL representative|
|Prof. Liliane Michalik||Basic science representative|
|Prof. Pedro Romero||Basic science representative|
|Prof. Isabelle Peytremann-Bridevaux||Clinical science representative|
|Prof. Ivan Stamenkovic||Basic science representative|
|Prof. Olivier Bonny||Basic science representative|
|Prof. Jean-Philippe Thiran||EPFL representative|
|Prof. Peter Vollenweider||Clinical science representative|
|Prof. Jacques Fellay||Représentant de l'EPFL|