Use of EuTEACH modules and slides
The content of the adolescent health curriculum was developed by the EuTEACH working group. When using the materials from this website, unless otherwise listed as external resources, they should always be used indicating their source.
By using the materials on this site you agree to the following:
- The information contained in this web site is only for the purpose of educating health care professionals about adolescent health issues.
- The material presented is not intended for the use of medical diagnosis or treatment.
- The curriculum and all information contained in this website is provided "AS IS" without warranty, express or implied.
- There are no warranties concerning the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, completeness or suitability of the information provided.
- We cannot and do not warrant against human and machine errors, omissions, delays, interruptions or losses, including loss of data.
- This instructional curriculum in no way should be considered as offering medical advice for treating specific patients.
- The content is for general instructional information to health care professionals.
If you find information on this site that you believe is in error, please contact us.
If you use the EuTEACH curriculum, we would like to hear from you. Please tell us whether you found the materials useful or how we can improve its content. Please use the contact information below to do so.
Prof. Pierre-André Michaud, M.D.
Multidisciplinary Unit for Adolescent Health
Lausanne University Hospital
Fax: +41(0)21 314 37 69