Support is provided in planning, developing and running training courses on regional and national levels on adolescent health
EuTEACH provides an extensive network of support for those interested in organizing courses within their home countries. EuTEACH can provide advice and assistance in the organization of meetings to facilitate knowledge transfer. Any number of the current EuTEACH modules can be adapted and made relevant for your setting.
Assistance can be provided in English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian and Swedish.
Specifically, you can connect with the EuTEACH headquarters (firstname.lastname@example.org) to:
- Obtain advice on the organization of teaching sessions on one of the topic covered by EuTEACH
- Ask for the support of EuTEACH experts in the creation of a curriculum in adolescent medicine, health and development
- Contract for the organization of any training session, from one to 5 days, which can be entirely or partly delivered by EuTEACH experts
- Solicit support in organizing TOT (training of trainers) courses, or request the delivering of a TOT course by EuTEACH experts themselves
- Get the assistance of experts in designing/setting up a youth friendly health facility
Depending on the amount of time and skills required, EuTEACH may ask that requesting entities cover some basic expenses. For more information please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com