Family carer leave

As an employee of the Etat de Vaud (UNIL or outside UNIL), you are entitled to a family care leave (up to 12 days per calendar year) if you must provide, on a regular and permanent basis, assistance or care for a family member - including a child -, whose health is seriously or permanently impaired and who is dependent on your assistance.

See :