All students who pursue English as their main discipline produce a substantial piece of individual research in the form of an MA dissertation, conducted under the supervision of a specialist in their chosen field. Here is a list of the mémoires written by our students, from the past ten years:
From 2021 onwards, in accordance with the law on the protection of personal data, only those who have given their express consent are listed on this page.
Mémoires in Linguistics
- Berts, Marina. "Exploring gendered discourse in late 18th- and early 19th- century pauper letters from the LALP project: the importance of the corpus." Dir. Anita Auer and Michael Piotrowski
- Corboz, Melissa. "The Last of Us Part II (2020): Queerphobic Discourse in Video Game Reviews." Dir. Isaac Pante and Jennifer Thorburn
- De Godoy Gonçalves Fauchère Erika."Attitudes of language teachers to the use of learning technologies during COVID-19 pandemic: A Sociolinguilistic Study in the Romandie, Switzerland." Dir. Jennifer Thorburn
- Rossi, Giorgia."Who Is the Fairest One of All? Women's Language Across Three Disney Princess Films." Dir. Jennifer Thorburn
- Walsh, Sorcha. "The Language of Young Irish People Online: A Sociolinguistic Corpus Investigation." Dir. Anita Auer
- Argilli, Elsa. "Brain, Stroke and Aphasia." Dir. Anita Auer
- Berset, Lucile. "Systematic Investigation of Linguistic Variation in Historical Data:, Normalising and Data-mining Late Modern English in the Letters of Artisans and the Labouring Poor." Dir. Anita Auer et Aris Xanthos
- Castella, Lauriane. "The Influence of Native Language on the Prosody of a Foreign Language: A Study of French and German Students Learning English." Dir. Anita Auer
- Ceppi, Chiara. "The Face and Voice of the SBB CFF FFS: A Sociolinguistic Study of Multilingualism for the Branding of a Swiss Institution." Dir. Maria Rosa Garrido Sardà
- Jaquinet, Camille. "On finit toujours par se faire comprendre. [In the end, we always make ourselves understood]. The Management of Multilingual Communication in Healthcare Provision for People with a Migration Background." Dir. Maria Rosa Garrido Sardà
- Ljatifi, Rahime. "Language Maintenance and Shift in the Albanian-speaking community in Aigle." Dir. Anita Auer
- Mottet, Lucie. "Authorship in Fanfiction: Textual and Paratextual Analysis of Identity Performance." Dir. Jennifer Thorburn
- Séris, Camille. "Climate Change Discourse in "The New York Times" Online: A Critical Discourse Analysis." Dir. Anita Auer
- Zollinger, Annaëlle. "Multimodality on the Internet: Recent Meme Genres as Tools for Online Communication." Dir. Jennifer Thorburn
- Andrey, Brayan. "Accent and Racial Bias in the Courtroom: An Experimental Study of Attitudes toward African American English and their Implications for Sociocognitive Processes in Legal Decision-Making.” Dir. Martin Hilpert and Patricia Ronan
- Beretta, Lia. “Languages and Mobilities in a Private, International School in Ticino.” Dir. Maria Rosa Garrido Sardà
- Grütter, Andrea. “Harry Potter and a Corpus Stylistic Method and Analysis of Its Fanfiction According to Time Point in the "Canon".” Dir. Anita Auer
- Iten, Mark. “The Representation of Migrants in U.S. Newspapers from, 1798 - 1990: A Historical Analysis of Metaphors and Pronominalization in the Discourse of Migration.” Dir. Anita Auer
- Mabut, Cloé. “In My Head and in My Body, a Million Things Happen and It's Incredible: "An Analysis of Ten Women's Discourse(s) of Female Pleasure".” Dir. Jennifer Thorburn
- Mongillo, Sabrina. “Gender in language(s): A cross-linguistic study of the representations of women and men in online newspapers.” Dir. Anita Auer
- Portmann, Naomie. “A Corpus-Based Study of Anti-Immigrant Rhetoric in Donald Trump's Speeches.” Dir. Anita Auer
- Rimaz, Joël. “They don't wanna rap: Enunciation and phonological production in mumble rap.” Dir. Jennifer Thorburn
- Sooknah, Shanon. “Second Language Acquisition in the Canton of Vaud: A Critique of "MORE"! 8e.” Dir. Jennifer Thorburn
- Bomfim de Sa, Bruna. "Domestic Work and Learning French : Brazilian Immigrants in the Romandie. Language learning experiences of Brazilian Domestic Workers in the French-Speaking Part of Switzerland." Dir. Anita Auer
- Brissos, Vanessa. "The Cultural and Linguistic Features of a Borderland Variety : A case study of Barranquenho". Dir. Anita Auer & Monica Castillo Lluch
- Clausen, Anika Kamilla. "The Power of Political Discourse on Twitter. A Critical Assessment of the Combination of Corpus Linguistic and Critical Discourse Studies Methods for the Analysis of Social Media Corpora." Dir. Anita Auer
- Dhanjal, Adonia. "The Journey of an Aphasiac in Japan; The impact of the Japanese language, the healthcare system, and the support centers on the recovery of Japanese aphasics". Dir. Jürg Schwyter
- Flückiger, Ryan. "Discourse Analysis and Jihadi Terrorist Propaganda: A Study of AuthorityLegitimation Strategies in ISIS's Glossy Propaganda Magazine "Dabiq"." Dir. Patricia Ronan
- Michel, Valentine. "Identity construction and self-presentation in vlogs : A multimodal and discursive analysis of YouTube beauty gurus' "favorites" videos". Dir. Jennifer Thorburn
- Schofield, William. "Attitudes Towards European Accents in English in the Erasmus Student Network". Dir. Anita Auer
- Bruchez, Billy. "Second language acquisition in childhood. Syntactic structures and mistakes in oral productions by children learning English as a second language". Dir. Patricia Ronan
- Gonçalves Trigo, Patricia. "Language Attrition Amongst the Portuguese Community in the Swiss Romandy". Dir. Anita Auer
- Knuesli, Ladina. "Sollte dies mein Geschreibsel meine theure Heymath erreichen : Linguistic Variation in the Diary of a 19th-century Swiss German Migrant". Dir. Anita Auer
- Licini, Noémie. "A Comparative Study Of Post-Stroke Aphasia in India and Switzerland". Dir. Jürg Schwyter
- Liu, Naimeng. "Swiss people's attitudes towards the English language and culture in the Canton de Vaud : a qualitative study".Dir. Ronan Marion Patricia
- Marchand, Laura. "High School Students' Attitudinal and Motivational Variables in Second Language Acquisition: A Comparison Between the Regular EFL Curriculum and the Bilingual French-English General "Baccalaureate" Degree Programme in the Canton of Vaud, Switzerland". Dir. Anita Auer
- Mckinney, Lindsay. "The African American Matter Through The Eyes of a 20th Century White Southern Man. A Historical Sociolinguistic Perspective on Raymond Floyd Evans' Diary". Dir. Anita Auer
- Parchao, Danny. "Attitudes Towards Spanish and Multilingualism in Texas : A Sociolinguistic and Comparative Study Among Two Universities of the Texas A&M System". Dir. Anita Auer
- Praekelt San Martin, Valentina. "Natalist campaign on Facebook: the "Fertility Day" case". Dir. Jennifer Thorburn
- Romano, Ileana. "Spanish Language Maintenance and Shift in the Anglo-Chilean Community in Sheffield". Dir. Anita Auer
- Vallotton, Saana. "Tuuli First-generation Finnish Immigrants in the Swiss Romandie: Language Choice and Use". Dir. Anita Auer
- Derungs, Alexandra. "Swiss German Dialects in the Diaspora : a Linguistic Case Study of the New Glarus Dialect". Dir. Anita Auer
- Duarte Goncalves Ventura, Paula Beatriz. "Attitudes to the national and migrant languages in a multilingual community: A sociolinguistic Study in the Canton de Vaud, Switzerland". Dir. Anita Auer
- Emery, Robin. "WhatsApp Voice Messaging as an Emerging Type of Computer-Mediated Communication, an Ethnographic and Conversation Analysis approach". Dir. Anita Auer
- Koshel ,Viktoriia. "Interpreter-Mediated Police-Suspect Interviews: Collecting and/or Contaminating Verbal Evidence". Dir. Patricia Ronan.
- Stojanovic, Marija. "Ajde joue! Code-Switching in a Serbian-French Bilingual Child". Dir. Jennifer Thorburn
- Blanc, Léa. "The Intercultural Dimension in the English Classroom: a Study among Students of the Auguste Piccard Public High School in Lausanne." Dir. Patricia Ronan.
- Borloz Katria. "Language Recovery After a Stroke: A Case Study." Dir. Jürg Schwyter
- Coimbra-Gomes, Elvis. “ ‘Am I Really Gay or Is This HOCD?’: a Corpus Driven Analysis of the Discursive Practice of (Pathological) Sexual Doubt”. Dir. Anita Auer
- Gerbi, Hanina. "New Words for a New World: Word Formation Processes in Patrick Rothfuss's The Name of the Wind." Dir.: Dr. Patricia Ronan
- Jäger Jessica. "Multiligual Aphasia: Assessment, Treatment and Recovery." Dir. Jürg Schwyter
- Melles, Warsa. "Language and Cultural Attitudes of Eritrean Immigrants in Romandie Towards French and Tigrinya. A Case Study of Two Generations." Dir. Patricia Ronan.
- Ngindu Tshijanu, Amandine. "Turn up! Expression of Hip-Hop Culture & youth identity creation: A case study of youth language in the Romandie". Dir. Anita Auer
- DeLuigi, Paola. "Attitudes of Swiss-Italian High School Students of the Lugano District Towards English: A Comparison With the Swiss National Languages". Dir. Patricia Ronan.
- Granges, Kate-Elisabeth. "Cross-linguistic influences in English - French bilingual school children : a qualitative study." Dir. Anita Auer
- Kurer, Selina. "Rioters or Protesters? A Critical Discourse Analysis of Newspaper Representations of the Social Groups Involved in the August riots 2011". Dir. Andreas Langlotz.
- Schwab, Noëlle. "The Construction of English Pauper Letters". Dir. Anita Auer.
- Syeda, Alia Abidi. "A Cognitive Poetic Analysis of the Qur'an in English Translation: An analysis of the conceptual metaphor LIFE is a JOURNEY." Dir. Anita Auer
- Aloise, Adriano. "The Study of Integrative and Instrumental Motivation of Students Learning English as a Second Language in Lausanne, Switzerland". Dir. Patricia Ronan.
- Deboffe, Mathieu. "Teenagers’ Attitudes towards Franglais in Amiens and in Lausanne: A Comparative Sociolinguistic Study". Dir. Patricia Ronan.
- Giuffrida, Jessica. "English in Switzerland. The role of English in the advertising market of Switzerland". Dir. Patricia Ronan.
- Madihi, Nastaran. "Language acquisition motivators for Swiss and Iranian young adults". Dir. Patricia Ronan.
- Margot, Cédric. "Shibboleth and the Study of Factors Affecting Second Language Acquisition". Dir. Andreas Langlotz.
- Polli, Daniele. "Attitudes towards the Three Compulsory Languages Taught in the Mandatory Schools of Ticino: A Sample Study from the Perspective of a Group of Young Workers". Dir. Patricia Ronan.
- Tschanz, Valentina. "Humour and Critique: Deconstruction of Stereotypes in 'American Dad!'". Dir. Andreas Langlotz.
- Jordan, Rachel. "Language attitudes: Swiss students' attitudes towards native and non-native English-speaking teachers". Dir. Patricia Ronan.
- Felchlin, Virginie. "Looking for the place of idioms in textbooks used at Swiss secondary level schools (gymnase). Analysing a notable absence with regard to Alison Wray's theory of language". Dir. Andreas Langlotz.
- Boller, Nadine. "Language motivation in isolation: the case study of Arslanbob". Dir. Dorota Smyk-Bhattacharjee.
- Becirovic, Elvira. "English in Switzerland: A Sample Study of School Students’ Attitudes and Opinions from Three Different Linguistic Areas". Dir. Patricia Ronan.
- Correia Saavedra, David. "Lexical Blending in English. From Splinters to Combining Forms." Dir. Dorota Smyk-Bhattacharjee.
- Jaquet, Pascaline. "Second Language Motivation. Choosing French as an A-level Student". Dir. Dorota Smyk-Bhattacharjee.
- Schmitz, Ursina. "Language Attitudes Towards Afrikaans: What Impact Has the Apartheid-Era Had on Afrikaans-English Bilingual Coloureds and English in the Western Cape, South Africa?" Dir. Andreas Langlotz.
- Tugcu, Yüksel. "Identity and Creativity in Music: The Use of English in Modern Japanese and Korean Pop". Dir. Dorota Smyk-Bhattacharjee.
- Petricevic, Jelena. "Facebook's 'Likes'. Interaction Patterns, Condolences and Community in CMC. Qualitative research on the social interaction patterns on the Olympic Games. Facebook fan page during the Winter Olympic Games 2010". Dir. Dorota Smyk-Bhattacharjee.
- Laake, Lena. "Storytelling through the medium of television: the case of the signalling strategies employed in the BBC Cbeebie's television show 'Bedtime story'". Dir. Andreas Langlotz.
- Haenni, Justine. "Linguistic Differences between Genders: Fact or Myth? An Answer through the Corpus-based Analysis of Blogs Written by Adult New Zealanders". Dir. Patricia Ronan.
- Ansorge, Ana. "The role of context in the process of inferencing meaning: a comparison between three models of sense-making through language". Dir. Andreas Langlotz.
- Bossey, Angélique. "Panoptic mechanisms on the covers of Seventeen and Cosmopolitan". Dir. Dorota Smyk-Bhattacharjee.
- Juilland, Anne-Catherine. "Do Very Popular Soap Operas such as EastEnders Change the Perception of Accents?" Dir. Andreas Langlotz.
- Peterhans, Melvin. "Media provision in a context of language revival: the case of Manx in the Isle of Man". Dir. Patricia Ronan.
- Scalzi, Laura. "Face-Saving Strategies in Political Speeches: a Comparative Analysis of Bill Clinton and Silvio Berlusconi Restoring their Images During Sexual Scandals". Dir. Andreas Langlotz.
- Zoller, Veronika. "Portrayal of BP's role and responsibility in the oil spill of the Mexican Gulf in 2010 in conservative-leaning and left-leaning newspapers : different, or all the same?" Dir. Andreas Langlotz.
- Lequet, Annika. "The Representation of African American Language from Within. A Sociolinguistic Approach to African American Hip-Hop Lyrics". Dir. Andreas Langlotz.
- Kundert, Livie. "pourquoi? why?. An interactional sociolinguistic comparison between code-switching in and outside foreign language classrooms". Dir. Andreas Langlotz.
- Grasso, Tania. "Strategies of translating film titles". Dir. Andreas Langlotz.
- Fazan, Anne. "The Shortest Path to Fear: A Pragmatic Approach of Persuasion and Manipulation in Health Promotion Ads". Dir. Didier Maillat.
- Hoyois, Laure. "An integrational perspective on interpersonal encounters. Research on communication exchanges between Hong Kong taxi drivers and Westerners". Dir. Adrian Pablé.
- Lefaure, Annick. "(De-)Motivation and attitudes towards learning English as a foreign language". Dir. Dorota Smyk-Bhattacharjee.
- Thi Tu Quyen, Tran. "Language contact in Switzerland: a case study on Vietnamese as an immigrant minority language in Lausanne". Dir. Patricia Ronan.
- Mariéthoz, Estelle. "Sign Language in the Education of the Deaf. Case Study: The Valais". Dir. Andreas Langlotz.
- Di Domenico, Michela. "English as a Possible Lingua Franca in Switerland: The Swiss Italian Perspective". Dir. Patricia Ronan.
- Boulat, Kira. "Are You Committed? A pragmatic investigation into commitment attribution during utterance". Dir. Didier Maillat.
- Bugris, Sandra. "Politeness strategies in requests in a Swiss based American company". Dir. Andreas Langlotz.
- Luperto, Catia. "The Semantics of Human Rights in Global English: A study about the global understanding of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights". Dir. Didier Maillat.
- Trpkovic Stankovic, Ivana. "Speech Acts in the Salem Witchcraft Trials of 1692". Dir. Andreas Langlotz.
- Polato, Federica. "English: one language, multiple attitudes, different uses, different users." Dir. Adrian Pablé.
- Ruest, Linda. "Attitudes Towards The English-Based Créole Spoken on the Colombian Island of San Andrés." Dir. Jürg Schwyter.
- Kohli, Sylvie. "Impact of a Late Partial Immersion Programme in English on the Student's Motivation and Satisfaction. The Case of the André-Chavanne High School in Geneva." Dir. Didier Maillat.
- Kalapos, Eva. "Mots that Move? Linguistic Strategies in English, French and German Magazine Advertisements: A Comparative Study." Dir. Jürg Rainer Schwyter.
- Porchet, Olivia. "Metaphors in Fairy Tales: The Role They Play on Children." Dir. Didier Maillat.
- Walpen, Nina. "What Ho! Translating the Wodehouse Wit. A Study of French and German Translations of P.G. Wodehouse's 'Full Moon' and 'Joy in the Morning'". Dir. Adrian Pable.
Mémoires in Medieval Literature
- Anex, Marie. "Chronicles and Propaganda: the Contentious Depictions of Henry VI, Edward IV and Richard III (1421-1485)." Dir. Denis Renevey
- Mowafy, Hana."The Travelogues of Marco Polo and Sir John Mandeville: The Muslim Other and Islam in Medieval Literature." Dir. Denis Renevey
- Trujanovic, Teodora."Women, Space and Religion: The Spiritual Life of Julian of Norwich and Margery Kempe." Dir. Denis Renevey
- Blatti, Laetitia. "Maritime Imagery in Old English Poetry." Dir. Juliette Vuille
- Messiez-Poche, Lise. "Holy Women and Their Hagiographers in the "Lives" of Christina of Markyate, Elisabeth of Spalbeek, Christina Mirabilis, and in "The Book of Margery Kempe"." Dir. Juliette Vuille
- Simoes Costa, Laura. "Too Queer To Become a Saint. Influence and Adaptation of pre-Conquest Models of Femininity in the "Life" of the Twelfth-Century Holy Woman Christina of Markyate." Dir. Juliette Vuille
- Arrigoni, Andrea. “'On ﬁyrsas ond Firas.', Monsters, Identity and Religion in Anglo-Saxon Literature.” Dir. Juliette Vuille
- Köhli, Priscilla. “Women's Sexual Power in Different Genres of the "Canterbury Tales".” Dir. Juliette Vuille
- Bolanga, Wellam "Masculinity in "Femininity" in the "Decameron" and the "Canterbury Tales" : the Rehabilitation of Chaucer's Emelye as a Heroine in the Light of Boccaccian and Chaucerian Androcentric Representations of Femininity." Dir. Caterina Menichetti & Denis Renevey
- Danylovych, Olena. "Pain and Its Variations as Signs of Sanctity in the Middle English Lives of Elisabeth of Spalbeek, Christina Mirabilis, and Marie d'Oignies." Dir. Denis Renevey
- Heller, Simon. "Retelling "Beowulf" : War, Conflict, and the Survival of the Sins of Cain." Dir. Juliette Vuille
- Parreiras Reis, Ana Rita "A Little Treatise Against Fleshly Affections, Edited from London, British Library, MS Royal 17 C XVIII." Dir. Denis Renevey
- Pousin. Camille. "Crystine the Aucteuresse". Dir Mary Flannery
- Stotzer, Aline. ‘Affecting the Body : Miracles of Healing and Harming in the South English Legendary. Dir. Denis Renevey
- Willemin, Antoine. "Þa soþere word sette togadere / and þa þre boc þrumde to are: Compiler Personas in Middle English Arthurian Verse". Dir Mary Flannery
- Badoux, Isabelle. ‘Se je ne fais une dame nouvelle’ : De l’amour courtois chez Charles d’Orléans’, Co-dir. Denis Renevey
- Bezençon, Delphine. ‘Case-stories and Personal Narratives : Authorship, Authority, and Self-Marketing Stategies in John of Gaddesden’s Rosa Anglica and John of Arderne’s Practica. Dir. Denis Renevey
- Costa Soares, Hélène. “Elevate your wings and arise”: A Typological Study of Shape-shifting into Birds in Early Irish Literature. Dir. Patricia Ronan
- Dobay, Olivia. "Doppelgängers in Nineteenth-Century Literature. A sociological Reading of Hogg, Wilde and Poe". Dir. Lucy Perry
- Carrel, Antje. "Addressing People of "simple knowyng" through the Concept of "Compilatio": The Prospects of a Wider Readership. The Devotional Text" Contemplations of the Dread and Love of God "in Light of its Textual Agency and its Manuscript Contexts". Dir. Denis Renevey.
- Kaempfer, Lucie. "Redefining the 'Consolatio': On the Primacy of Emotions in the "Book of the Duchess" and "Pearl." Dir. Denis Renevey.
- Morisod, Marie. "Women's Agency in Three Middle English Romances." Dir. Denis Renevey.
- Elias, Marcel. "The Emotional Rhetoric of Middle English Crusade Romance: 'The Siege of Milan', 'Guy of Warwick' and 'Richard Coeur de Lion'". Dir. Marco Nievergelt.
- Nagy, Thomas. "Wounds and the creation of chivalric identity in Middle English Arthurian narratives". Dir. Marco Nievergelt.
- Guerroury, Mehdi. "The War of God and Gold: Intermingling of Religion and Economics in Middle English Romances". Dir. Marco Nievergelt.
- Di Campli, Eleonora. “Children and Childhood in Chaucer’s Canterbury Tales, its sources and analoges”. Dir. Denis Renevey.
- Feunette, Roxane. "The Exploration of the Chivalric Code and its Limitations in Sir Gawain and the Green Knight and Malory's Morte Darthur". Dir. Marco Nievergelt.
- Marshall, Camille. “A Literary Peasant for the Lord’s Plough: Repression of Lower-Class Social Mobility in the Works of the Ricardian Poets”. Dir. Denis Renevey.
- Hirschi, Delphine. "From Beowulf to Frodo: New Heroism in Tolkien's Lord of the Rings." Dir. Denis Renevey.
- Desarzens, Sophie. "Chaucer's Criseyde: An Innovative Vision of a Predestined Heroine." Dir. Denis Renevey.
- Wenger, Jérémie. "Now you'll see its face: Forms, links and bridges throughout Birtwistle's Gawain." Dir. Denis Renevey and Georges Starobinski.
- Cuerq, Jessica. "The Legend of Troy in Medieval England: Geoffrey of Monmouth's Historia Regum Brittaniae and John Lydgate's Troy Book." Dir. Denis Renevey.
Mémoires in Modern English Literature
- Miglioli, Andrea. "A Tempest of Two Islands. Colonial Language and Culture in William Butler Yeats's Poetry and in William Shakespeare's "The Tempest"." Dir. Kirsten Stirling
- Prezzemolo, Luca. "Moral monstruosity in Mary Shelley's "Frankenstein" (1818) and Alasdair Gray's "Poor Things" (1992)." Dir. Enit Steiner
- Stefan Nicolae. "Defining the Undefinable Tricksters: A Search for Trickster Figures in the Early Modern Period Theatre and in the Twenty-First Century's Productions." Dir. Kirsten Stirling
- Buchard, Cyril. “Wilfred Owen: The Making of a War Poet.” Dir. Rachel Falconer
- Magada, Céline. "The Influence of the "Commedia dell'arte" on Shakespeare's Plays: from Printed Texts to Performances." Dir. Kevin Curran
- Naito, Céline. “Are You Listening?. Performing Sounds in Alice Oswald's "Nobody" and "Falling Awake".” Dir. Rachel Falconer
- Petriglieri, Federica. "Chameleons' Favorite Colors: Elements of Hybridity in Anglo-Indian and Indian English Literature." Dir. Enit Steiner
- Pham, Frank Dat Tai. “Sentiment Analysis in Shakespearean Tragedy through Close and Distant Reading. Hamlet, Macbeth and Othello: Data Analytics Perspective.” Dir. Kevin Curran et Davide Picca
- Akram, Sofia. “The Creation, Evolution, and Heritage of the "Mad Scientist": Three Case Studies.” Dir. Kevin Curran
- Benisty, Ezra. “We'll build in sonnets pretty rooms: The Sonnet Sequence Genre and the Architecture of John Donne's "Holy Sonnets".” Dir. Kirsten Stirling
- David, Valentin. “Following the money: a software-assisted literary analysis of George, Orwell's "Keep the Aspidistra Flying". Dir. Kirsten Stirling and Aris Xanthos
- Manz, Chloé. “Dancing Shakespeare, Transposing the Text into Movement in Three Shakespearean Ballets:, Christopher Wheeldon's "The Winter's Tale"(2014), Kenneth MacMillan's, "Romeo & Juliet" (1965) and "George Balanchine's A Midsummer Night's, Dream" (1962).” Dir. Kevin Curran
- Miller, Emma. “Transforming Circe in Successive Waves.” Dir. Kirsten Stirling
- Vogel, Laura. “Creatureliness in J. K. Rowling's "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" and "Harry Potter" Series: Animal Studies and Posthuman Perspectives.” Dir. Rachel Falconer
- Binggeli, Thomas. "Queer Bodies. The Politics of the Book in Alasdair Gray's "Poor Things" (1992) and Ali Smith's "How to Be Both" (2014)." Dir. Kirsten Stirling
- Golay, Mélody. "Staging the new past : Irish drama and the representation of History in the late twentieth century". Dir. Kevin Curran
- Sormani, Giulia. "Forgive Me Father for I Have Sinned. Power in Faith and Faith in Power in "The Cenci" by Percy Bysshe Shelley and "The Private Memoirs and Confessions of a Justified Sinner" by James Hogg." Dir. Enit Steiner
- Aguiar E Silva, Tatiana. "Food, Body and Gender in Late Twentieth and Early Twenty-First Century Literature". Dir. Valérie Cossy
- Aloise, Kathinka. "French Shakespeare : Translation, Performance, Gender". Dir. Kevin Curran
- Antonioli Florence. "Thomas Cromwell and the Tudor Court in Hilary Mantel's "Wolf Hall" and "Bring up the Bodies" : Between Historic Reality and Literary Fiction". Dir. Kirsten Stirling
- Bianchi, Noemi. "Playing with Conventions of Gender and Genre : Shakespeare's Portrayal of Unconventional Women". Dir. Kirsten Stirling
- Heimlich, Corey Raymond. "The Banana Republic : Gringos, Guineos, and Campeños in Literature of the Americas". Dir. Enit Steiner
- Jeanne, Bryan. "The ambivalent vision of the empire in Virgil's "Aeneid" and its reformulation in three adaptations for children". Dir. Kirsten Stirling
- Jouillerot, Sophie. "The Black Female Bodies : Gendered and Racialized Representations in Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie's "Purple Hibiscus" and "Americanah". Dir. Valérie Cossy
- Jovanovic, Marina. ""Who Should be Loved and How. And How Much". Byron, Shelley and Roy : Shifting Incest From Death to Redemption". Dir. Enit Steiner
- Lechevallier, Chelsea. "The Pleasure and Pain of Female Sexual Awakenings in Caribbean Fiction : Reading Representations of Puberty in Jamaica Kincaid's "Annie John" and Oonya Kempadoo's "Buxton Spice". Dir. Isis Giraldo
- Lukkari, Iina. "Jane Austen's Women : Attempting To Escape The Gothic Frame". Dir. Enit Steiner
- Mabiala, Lila. "I Dream It, I Work Hard, I Grind 'til I Own It. Black Women's Emancipation and Hair in Beyoncé's "Lemonade". Dir. Enit Steiner
- Moraz, Alice. "Pervasiveness of commerce and functions of the market(place) in Shakespeare's "The Comedy of Errors" and "The Merchant of Venice" and Middleton's "A Chaste Maid in Cheapside". Dir. Kevin Curran
- Reber, Daniella. "The Evolution of the Interrogation on Women's Place in Society through Modern Adaptations of Jane Austen's "Sense & Sensibilty" and "Pride & Prejudice's heroines". Dir. Enit Steiner
- Simon, Sarah. "Animals and Identity in Philip Pullman's "His Dark Materials" and J.K. Rowling's "Harry Potter" : Ecocentric and Posthuman Perspectives". Dir. Rachel Falconer
- Antunes Afonso, Jonathan. ‘I Stand in My Own Pain and Sing My Own Song’: Rewriting Eurydice in Modern and Contemporary Women’s Poetry. Dir.Rachel Falconer.
- Baumgartel, Daniel. "To be baited with the rabble's curse: Bear-Baiting and Shakespeare's Representation of Boundary". Dir. Roelof Overmeer.
- Cap, Marie-Laure. "Chronotopic Ethics: Fleshing Out Time and Space in Kazuo Ishiguro's Never Let Me Go". Dir.Rachel Falconer.
- Donoso Sapin, Laetitia. "Descents to Hell in Harry Potter". Dir.Rachel Falconer.
- Nicolet, Amadou. "John Donne and the Seventeenth Century Cosmology : A History of Ideas through the Lens of Donne's Poetry". Dir. Kirsten Stirling.
- Reilly, Andrew. "Toponyms, Alcohol and Tobacco: Cultural Markers and Status Hierarchies in Seventeenth-Century London Comedies". Dir. Kevin Curran.
- Trnjanin, Selma. "Defining and exploring gender roles through, 20th-century narratives of middle-class life: The split of the self and the representation of femininity as reflected by the heroines in Sylvia Plath's The Bell Jar and Margaret Atwood's The Edible Woman". Dir. Valérie Cossy.
- Costea, Elena-Narcisa. "Maternal Experience Through Three Generations of Feminism in Virginia Woolf's Mrs. Dalloway, Margaret Atwood's The Edible Woman and Anne Enright's Making Babies : Stumbling into Motherbood". Dir. Valérie Cossy
- Courdesse, Charlotte. "Jane Austen's Novel Novel: Renovating Paradigms With Charlotte Lucas, Jane Fairfax, and Anne Elliot". Dir. Valérie Cossy
- Falcy, Chloe. ‘When orient light / Exhaling first from darkness they beheld’ (VII. 254-255):the Oriental Narrative of Milton’s Paradise Lost. Dir.Rachel Falconer.
- Ferreira, Coralie. The James Plays: A Case Study in Nation, Theatre and the Influence of the Female. Dir. Kirsten Stirling.
- Leeman, Elizabeth. Absent Presences : Staging Invisibility in Hamlet, Macbeth and A Midsummer Night's Dream. Dir. Kirsten Stirling.
- Toscan, Sophie. "Re-Writing the "Feminine" in the 1950s and Thinking about Gender Now: Sylvia Plath's The Bell Jar, Margaret Drabble's The Millstone and lan McEwan's On Chesil Beach". Dir. Valérie Cossy
- Vuilleumier, Catherine. "Faces of the Supernatural: Agency and Nature in Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream, Hamlet, Macbeth & The Tempest" . Dir. Kevin Curran.
- Vuilleumier, Sandra. ‘Man is to live; and all things live for Man’: Nature and Ecology in John Milton’s Paradise Lost. Dir.Rachel Falconer.
- Barnett, Danielle. The Ecodramas of Caryl Churchill and Anne Galjour: an Ecopoetic Approach to Theatre. Dir.Rachel Falconer.
- Gasche, Delphine. The Marriage of Words and Images In a Selection of Plates from William Blake's "Songs of Innocence and of Experience”. Dir. Kirsten Stirling.
- Hegglin, Estel. "Beyond the Veil" : Exploring the Social and Political Implications of the "Harry Potter" Saga. Dir. Kirsten Stirling.
- Jaton, Philippine. Storytelling in Children’s Holocaust Fiction. Dir.Rachel Falconer.
- Kohler, Aline. Ovidian Myth in Amy Beth Kirsten’s Music. Co-supervised with Mathilda Reichler, Musicologue at HEMU (Haute Ecole de Musique de Lausanne). Received 6 (highest grade). Dir.Rachel Falconer.
- Naim, Yasmina. The Revenge of Milton’s Fallen Angels in Philip Pullman’s His Dark Materials. Dir.Rachel Falconer.
- Vershinina,Valeriya. Metamorphic Selves in London Underworld Fiction. Dir.Rachel Falconer.
- Balharry, Suzanne. "The Outlines of the Neverland: An Online Edition of J. M. Barrie’s Peter Pan." Dir. Kirsten Stirling.
- Baumgartner, Victoria. "The genesis of Bloodshed : Violence on the Shakespearean Stage.". Dir.Rachel Falconer.
- Blanc, Leticia. "Life in Between: Women Outsider's Struggle to Overcome the 'Angel of the House' and Break into the Masculine Public Sphere in Virginia Woolf's Works." Dir. Valérie Cossy.
- Clarke, Henry. "Out of our imperfections wrought. The Bodily Figurations of Wallace Stevens' 'Harmonium'." Dir. Roelof Overmeer.
- Favre, Nathalie. "Whence hail to thee, / Eve, rightly called: Eve's Regenerative Voice(s) in John Milton's 'Paradise Lost.'" Dir. Rachel Falconer.
- Foletta, Simona. "The Divided Self: An Application of R.D. Laing’s Theory in Ron Butlin’s The Sound of My Voice, Alasdair Gray’s 1982, Janine and Janice Galloway’s The Trick is to Keep Breathing." Dir. Kirsten Stirling.
- Hampel, Magdalena. "Joseph Conrad's affiliations with Polish romantic writers." Dir. Martine Hennard Dutheil de la Rochère.
- Maquat, Emmanuelle. "A Reading on Virginia Woolf's To the Lighthouse and The Waves from the Perspective of Time." Dir. Valérie Cossy.
- Oulevay, Carole. "Subversion and the Supernatural in Modern Scottish Literature." Dir. Kirsten Stirling.
- Perez, Deganit. "Feminist Discourses and their Poetics in Science Fiction Novels Between the 1980s' and Now: The Example of Margaret Atwood's Contemporary Fictions The Handmaid's Tale (1986), Oryx and Crake (2003), The Year of the Flood (2010), and MaddAddam (2013)." Dir. Valérie Cossy.
- Rozic, Dean. "Earth Ambient. Space And Sound In Keats, Wordsworth And Stevens." Dir. Roelof Overmeer.
- Sahraoui, Nadia. "The Advantages of Prostituting Oneself According to Secret Diary of a Call Girl and Confessions of a Working Girl : A Revival of Sexist Stereotypes through an Apparently Liberal Discourse." Dir. Valérie Cossy.
- Twehues, Karen. "A Queer Novel of All Times: Mary Shelley's Frankenstein." Dir. Enit K. Steiner.
- Béguin, Elsa. "Women and Society in Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice and Emma: The Example of Elizabeth Bennet." Dir. Valérie Cossy.
- Cornuz, Clémence. "'Reborn in Unfamiliar Shapes': Perception and Monstrosity in Angela Carter’s The Bloody Chamber and Other Stories." Dir. Martine Hennard Dutheil de la Rochère. Exp. Valérie Cossy.
- Jones, Zoé. "Problematizing Gender and Sexuality : Female Voices in Lewis Grassic Gibbon's 'Sunset Song'". Dir. Kirsten Stirling.
- Kolzer, Lea. "Writing Back to Colonial Patriarchy: Gender (In)Subordination in Joseph Conrad’s Heart of Darkness, Chinua Achebe’s Things Fall Apart, and Tsitsi Dangarembga’s Nervous Conditions." Dir. Nidesh Lawtoo. Exp. Martine Hennard Dutheil de la Rochère.
- Pellaton, Emilie. "Masks and Disguises: The Fairy Tale as Hybrid Discourse in Oscar Wilde’s Work." Dir. Martine Hennard Dutheil de la Rochère and Patrick Vincent (UNINE).
- Player, Amy. "(Re)defining 'nature' in Alice Oswald's Dart and Kathleen Jamie's Findings and Sightlines." Dir. Rachel Falconer.
- Beretta Piccoli, Stefania. "Corruption and its different facets in J.R.R Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings." Dir. Rachel Falconer.
- Borloz, Sébastien. "Alasdair Gray: A Fantastic Postmodern." Dir. Kirsten Stirling.
- Guidinchet, Caroline. "The Heroine's Journey Into Fantastic Worlds. Images of Thresholds Between this World and Others." Dir. Rachel Falconer.
- Hegedues, Kader. "Maps, Spheres and Places in Donnean Love. Donne's spatial representations in the 'Songs and Sonnets'." Dir. Kirsten Stirling.
- Jaquet, Tiffany. "Teaching Shakespeare to High School Students in French-Speaking Switzerland." Dir. Rachel Falconer.
- Lindholm, Philip. "Blindness & Insight in Wordsworth and Coleridge: Privation of Sight & Full Perception in Lyrical Ballads and Other Selected Romantic Texts." Dir. Roelof Overmeer.
- Molines Aljane, Katia. "Rewritings of The Stange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde from a Feminist Perspective". Dir. Kirsten Stirling.
- Monney, Jessica. "Meanings behind Metamorphoses in Alasdair Gray's Lanark." Dir. Kirsten Stirling.
- Singh, Amrit. "Behind the Grey Curtain." Dir. Rachel Falconer.
- Besençon, Mélina. "The Image of the Island in Robert Louis Stevenson's Treasure Island and James Matthew Barrie's Peter and Wendy." Dir. Kirsten Stirling.
- Kula, Malgorzata. "(De)constructing me. Self-destruction as a means of self-definition in James Kelman's A Disaffection and Alasdair Gray's 1982, Janine". Dir. Kirsten Stirling.
- Personini, Chiara. "Multi-Faced Glasgow and Its Double-Faced Characters. The representation of Glasgow in Alasdair Gray's Lanark and Poor Things." Dir. Kirsten Stirling.
- Bolay, Melanie. "Enchantment in Dickens: Fairy Tale Patterns and Motifs in Oliver Twist, David Copperfield and Great Expectations." Dir. Martine Hennard Dutheil de la Rochère.
- Chiarini, Laurine. "A voice for the silenced ones: a comparative study of James Kelman's A Disaffection and Alan Warner's Morvern Callar." Dir. Kirsten Stirling.
- Gmuer, Christine. "The Use of Typological Reference in the Fleshly School of Art - Prefigurative Models in Pre-Raphaelitism." Dir. Kirsten Stirling.
- Moser, Daniela. "Confronting the Self. Gothic Reflections: The Mirrors in Shelley, Stevenson and Wilde." Dir. Kirsten Stirling.
- Augsburger, Stéphanie. "Female Characters and Love in Aphra Behn's Work: When Society Gets in the Way of a Woman's Heart." Dir. Valérie Cossy.
- Bianchi, Antoine. "Hamlet, interpretation, and the interpretation of Hamlet." Dir. Neil Forsyth.
- Blasina, Agnese. "Ladies, gentlemen and the others: Gender deconstruction in Marguerite Duras and Anaïs Nin." Dir. Neil Forsyth.
- Kiss, Gabriela. "Do You See the Story? Do You See Anything? - An UnReliable Narrator's Search for 'a Glimpse of Truth'". Dir. Martine Hennard Dutheil de la Rochère.
- Lageder, Thomas. "Roddy Doyle Ha Ha Ha – Laughter as an Identity Marker and Survival Strategy in Roddy Doyles's Novels". Dir. Kirsten Stirling.
- Légeret, David. "Sense and Sensibility: Mary Wollstonecraft's revision of the traditional sentimental heroine in her novels 'Mary', 'A Fiction' (1788) and 'The Wrong of Woman; or, Maria' (1798)." Dir. Valérie Cossy.
- Locatelli, Paola. "Translating Memories into Words: A Developed Form of Unreliable Narration in Kazuo Ishiguro's novels." Dir. Beverly Maeder.
- Piatti, Réjane. "Where Do Fallen Angels Go." Dir. Valérie Cossy.
- Porobic, Marina. "Robert Wilson's 'Einstein on the Beach' or Theater of Relativity." Dir. Roelof Overmeer.
- Sayed, Inka. "Identity in the Statement Plays of Athol Fugard." Dir. Roelof Overmeer.
- Schweizer, Rita. "Sarah Kane and Catharsis – The Quest for Change in the Individual and Society." Dir. Roelof Overmeer.
- Senn, Barbara. "A 'Wavering' Symphony: The Melodies of Inner Lives." Dir. Roelof Overmeer.
- Bonacina, Jody. "History became legend, legend became myth: A Mythopoeic Study of the Works of J.R.R. Tolkien." Dir. Kirsten Stirling.
- Dubray, Cédric Timothée. "Post-Identity: an analysis of identity formation in Gray's Lanark and 1982 Janine." Dir. Kirsten Stirling.
- Guignard, Anaïs. "On the subtle challenge of translating Oscal Wildes's humour." Dir. Roelof Overmeer.
- Lehmann, Mamata. "The Use of Childbirth as a Literary Tool to Depict Protagonist's Life Struggle in A Farewell to Arms, Sunset Song and The Rainbow." Dir. Kirsten Stirling.
- Lunetta, Bianca. "Under the Skin: The Quest for Identity in Nalo Hopkinson's Rewritings of Classic Tales." Dir. Martine Hennard Dutheil de Rochère.
- Nicole, Jérôme. "'Think of it - I did not even exist!': The Dilemma of Absence and Presence in Robert Louis Stevenson's Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde and in two film adaptations." Dir. Kirsten Stirling.
- Tenthorey, Pierric. "The Nature and Functions of Plural Images in Hitchcock's Vertigo." Dir. René Roelof Overmeer
Mémoires in American Literature
- Baroni, Lucien. "Welcome to The Good Land: Narrating the New Countryside in Three Contemporary North American Memoirs of Rural Migration." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet
- Bart, Marine. "What Is Hiding Behind Gender Norms: Deconstructing the Patriarchal Facade in Nigeria in "Half of a Yellow Sun" by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie and "The Secret Lives of Baba Segi's Wives" by Lola Shoneyin." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet
- Cepl, Laure. "Re-possessing The Domestic Space: Haunted Houses as Archive Apparatuses and Subversive Womanhood in Mary E. Wilkins Freeman's Fiction." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet
- Mehmedovic, Mubina. "Victim Narratives and Historical Fiction Written by Foreigners: Experiencing the Bosnian War in Steven Gallaway's "The Cellist of Sarajevo" and Angelina Jolie's "In the Land of Blood and Honey." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet
- Neves Fetal Da Silva, Angela. "Up and Down the Rabbit-Hole of the Environmentalism: Alice's Wonderings and Wanderings as Models for Environmental Justice and Agency." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet
- Neveu, Léa. "Zoe Whittall's "Bottle Rocket Hearts": A Queer Bildungsroman Writing for Social Change." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet
- Stallo, Alyssa. "The Problem that Has No Name. Shirley Jackson's Representation of Women in the 1950s and 1960s America." Dir. Benjamin Pickford
- Caminada, Nicolas. "The Myth of the Frontier: Discourse, Ideology and National Myths." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet
- Cervellin, Roxane. “Redefining National Identities and Illustrating Erasure. A Political Reenactment of Indigenous Identities in Australian Graphic Novels.” Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet
- Clavien, Laeticia. "Learning About the Constructivism of Gender in Margaret Atwood's, "The Handmaid's Tale" and "The Testaments"." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet
- Lim, Cal Vin. "The Power of Definition: The Struggle between Hegemony and Freedom in Morrison's "The Bluest Eye" and Ellison's "Invisible Man"." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet
- Maeder, Elsa. "Rhetorics of Opposition: 1960s and 1970s Counterculture Revived in 21st Century Environmental Movements." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet
- Altevogt, Caroline. “The Representation of Journalism in "The Newsroom", by, Aaron Sorkin.” Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet
- Atcha, Bintou. “Reading Race in Contemporary American Movies: Getting over the stigma of color.” Dir. Boris Vejdovsky
- Collé, Jonathan. “Power Relationships in Science Fiction: a distorted mirror.” Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet
- Defrance, Isabelle. “I Am Blamed. Creating and Punishing Feminine Deviance, from the Witch Hunts to Late Capitalist Horror.” Dir. Benjamin Pickford
- Doucet-Thibault, Clara. “Gauging Truth in National Metanarratives: An American History of the, Lie from Presidential Speeches to Hollywood Films.” Dir. Boris Vejdovsky
- Jallut, Valentin. “Humans and Androids in "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" by Philip K. Dick: The Impossibility of Recognition?.” Dir. Boris Vejdovsky
- Molo, Elia. “Individually, We Are Nothing: Fighting Normative Individuality in Bret Easton Ellis's "American Psycho" and Chuck Palahniuk's "Fight Club".” Dir. Boris Vejdovsky
- Stornetta, Ella. “Tropes of Race and Gender in African American Science Fiction: A Study of Octavia E. Butler's "Xenogenesis" Trilogy.” Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet
- Terzaghi, Ivano. “American Mythology and Sports. Why American Football Has Become the US' Favorite Sport.” Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet
- Behn, Katia "Acting Black, Acting White : Race, Class, and Authencity in "Dear White People"." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet
- Favre, Alexia "Philip Roth's "Nemesis" ans "The Great American Novel" : Innocence Lost, Catastrophe, and U.S. Community." Dir. Boris Vejdovsky
- Meyer, Samantha "Myths, Identity and Ideology in African American Literature : Defining Blackness from Douglass to Coates." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet
- Mufwankolo, Nayansaku "Redesigning Art History with "The Simpsons" : Parodic Pastiche as Postmodern Artistic Practice." Dir. Kornelia Imesch Oechslin & Boris Vejdovsky
- Ribeiro, Eugénie "Queer Madness in Charlotte Perkins Gilman's "The Yellow Wallpaper", Shirley Jackson's "The Haunting of Hill House" and Darren Aronofsky's "Black Swan"." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet
- Watson, Elizabeth "Ecotopia Revitalized. Imagining our way to a sustainable future." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet
- Yeoh, Linda Ying Ying "Deforestation is Colonization of Nature: Reflections on "The Borneo Case" and "Green"." Dir. Boris Vejdovsky
- Boulat, Johanne. "The Passing Mirror: Identity in "Boys Don't Cry", "Giovanni's Room", and "From Caucasia, With Love". Dir. Joanne Chassot
- Bundgaard, Marina. "The Neoliberal System and the Culture of Violence in Margaret Atwood's "MaddAddam Trilogy". A response to our current ecological plea". Dir. Boris Vejdovsky
- Kleczynski, Elena. "A Journey towards the Self : The Construction of the Black Woman's Identity between Failure and Success in Nella Larsen "Quicksand" and Zora Neale Hurston "Their Eyes Were Watching God". Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet
- Morard, Joëlle. "Peace in the Holy Land - The dream is still alive". Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet
- Rogliardo, Elodie. "Every Word out of Our Mouth is a Song: The Power of Words to Overcome the Trauma of Rape and Slavery in Ntozake Shange's Works". Dir. Boris Vejdovsky
- Von Doderer, Victoria-Clementine. "Twenty-First Century Hemingway : The Rescue of an Immortal Soul". Dir. Boris Vejdovsky
- Blanc, Fredrik. "Gothic Inklings : Inscribing the Tattooed Body in Contemporary Fiction". Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Chapalay, Justine. "Pictures Are Deceiving and We Wanted to Be Deceived": Cross-Dressing Gender in Contemporary Queer Photography". Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Deni, Ghina. "Longing for Belonging: Home, Family an the Exile's Return in Rabih Alameddine's Post-War Lebanese Fictions The Hakawati and I, The Divine." Dir. Joanne Chassot.
- Gomes Correia, Ana. "I am how they trained me. Military Identity, Masculinity, and the Threat of Femininity in The Short-Timers by Gustav Hasford and Buffy the Vampire Slayer by Joss Whedon". Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Gubko, Anastasiia. "Femininity and Insanity: The Representation of Female Madness in Charlotte Perkins Gilman's "The Yellow Wallpaper", Sylvia Plath's The Bell Jar and Susanna Kaysen's Girl, Interrupted". Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Morey, Corinne. "Spiritual Critical Theory : A Posthuman Perspective on Western Academic Methodology". Dir. Boris Vejdovsky
- Nazroo, Claudia. "Framing the " Muslimwoman" into the American Coming-of-Age: A comparative Reading of Ayaan Hirsi Ali's Nomad: From Islam to America a Journey through the Clash of Civilizations and Mohja Kahf's The Girl in the Tangerine Scarf : a Novel". Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Ramet, Gaëlle. "Wanted for the U.S.M.C. : Marine Corps Propaganda on Facebook". Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Spycher, Sandrine. "You Takin that Dog with You? - If He Wants to Come: Animals as Individuals in Cormac McCarthy's "The Crossing"". Dir. Boris Vejdovsky
- Tardent, Clèmence. "We Must and We Will Remain Vigilant : The Representation of the Middle East, Arabs and Terrorism in Homeland's Fifth Season". Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Voisard, Lorrain. "Writing out of the Wall: Graffiti and Reverse Graffiti in the Environment". Dir. Boris Vejdovsky
- Zosso, Frank. "Drawing the Reader in : Subitizing Presence and Absence Within and With(out) the Text in Danielewski's House of Leaves". Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Carraux, Florian. "The Dynamics of Dysfunctional Families Exposed: Putting Childhood Trauma into Words as a Way to Break the Cycle of Self-Destructive Behavior in Pat Conroy's Works". Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Delacrétaz, Elsa. "Graphic Memoirs and Vivid Characters : A Comparative Analysis of Alison Bechdel's "Are You My Mother ?" and Nicole J. Georges's "Calling Dr Laura". Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Garzoni, Alessandra. "Writing Space and the Space of Writing : Don DeLillo's and Paul Auster's Spatial Metanarratives". Dir. Boris Vejdovsky.
- Godinat, Julien. "Proud, gentle, fearless, ruthless, and painfully polite: The Vietnamese as an alternative to American culture in Gustav Hasford's The Short-Timers and The Phantom Blooper." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Guerreiro, Vanessa. "Defining and exploring Chicano hybrid identity in three novels written by Lucha Corpi, Ana Castillo and Mario Alberto Zambrano." Dir. Joanne Chassot and Marco Kunz
- Tille, Aurélien. "The Figurative Power of Science Fiction: the Vietnam War in Joe Haldeman's "The Forever War". Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Bianchetti, Luca. "The Beast Within: The Werewolf in Contemporary Literature." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Cunha Kelly, Rita. "Writing the Black Body in Toni Morrison’s Beloved. » Dir. Joanne Chassot.
- Débonnaire, Sébastien. "Of Myths and Men. Idealism and Masculinity Deconstructed in F. Scott Fitzgerald and Ernest Hemingway's Short Stories." Dir. Boris Vejdovsky.
- Freysinger, Fanny. "The Death of Meaning and the Destruction of the Body. A comparative Analysis of Shane Stevens "By Reason of Insanity" and Bret Easton Ellis "American Psycho". Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Megzari, Yassin. "Crossing Boundaries in the Fiction of Iceberg Slim." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Meyer, Raphael. "Following Movement. A Comparative Analysis on the Motives and the Implications of Movement in Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, On the Road and Into the Wild." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Pittet, Alexa. "The Humor of War: Black Humor in American Literature." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Sareen, Anas. "Indefinite Sovereignty : Empire, Captivity and Narratives of Sovereign Power." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet & Valérie Cossy.
- Weber, Yannick. "Ideology and American Empire: Narrating 9/11 and the War on Terror in Speeches by George W. Bush and Barack Obama". Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Bolomey, Vincent. "Between Concrete and Streetlights: Urban Sprawl and the Hip-Hop Revolution." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Edwards, Harley. "Gustav Hasford's 'Vietnam Novels' : An Ecocritical Approach." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Héritier, Virginie. "Sexuality, Oppression, and Emancipation in Harriet Jacobs' Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl and Zora Neale Hurston's Their Eyes Were Watching God: Towards a New Definition of Womanhood." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Ingargiola, Jonathan. "Reading Gustav Hasford: Putting Your Beliefs into the Meat Grinder." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Loetscher, Audrey. "Writing the Nation. American Presidential Speeches, or Mythic Discourse on the Vietnam and the Iraq Wars." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Matthey, Céline. "Caribbean writers in the US: new writings of immigration in Junot Díaz's Brief and Wondrous life of Oscar Wao, Edwidge Danticat's Dew Breaker and Cristina García's Dreaming in Cuban." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Wenger, Isabelle. "A Song of Ice and Fire, a Feminist Series ?" Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Arrowood, Stephanie. "Circles within Circles: An Ecocritical Examination of Nature, Self, and Story in Selected Texts By Linda Hogan, Louise Erdrich, and Leslie Marmon Silko." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Beney, Mathieu. "Contemporary Satire in Chuck Palahniuk’s Fight Club and Haunted and David Fincher’s Fight Club." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Burkhalter, Auria. "Reality TV and Governmental Control in the Hunger Games Trilogy: Dystopia as Social Critique?” Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Buta, Silvia. "The Beats and Buddhism, a Historical and Literary Analysis: A Study of the Works of Lenore Kandel, Joanne Kyger, and Gary Snyder." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Dawson, James . "Alienation in David Foster Wallace’s Infinite Jest." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Dysli, Marie. "Can we analyse fiction like we interpret dreams? Freud's methode from 'The interpretation of dreams' for the analysis of Carson McCullers' 'Reflections in a golden eye'." Dir. Boris Vejdovsky.
- Germanier, Virginie. "The Representation of the Southern Belle in Margaret Mitchell’s Gone With the Wind and Ellen Glasgow’s The Battle-Ground." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Hayoz, Gaëlle. "Racial Impurity in the United States . From Miscegenation to Browning". Dir. Boris Vejdovsky.
- Herrera, Hansy Ferney. "Latinos: The New Ishmaels of American Literature." Dir. Boris Vejdovsky.
- Iberg, Raphaël. "The Pattern of Retaliation in a Rhetorically (Re)Constructed South: Toward a National Endorsement." Dir. Boris Vejdovsky.
- Pfyffer, Gaëlle. "The Survival of National Myths. Masculinity and the American Pastoral Ideal in Fitzgerald's Fiction." Dir. Boris Vejdovsky.
- Tazi, Maha. "Contemporary Representations of Female Adoptees in American Literature." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Teofanovic, Lilijan. "Orientalism and Denial in Vietnam and Iraq War Literature". Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Zegwaart Khouw, Karim. "They’re Us: The Sympathetic Walking Dead in a Post-9/11 Zombie Renaissance." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Corboz, Janaine. "Hip-Hop Culture and the Civil Rights Movements: Music and Dance Take Up the Struggle." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Dahlgren, Nathalie. "The Color Line and Racial Identities in Nella Larsen's Quicksand and Passing". Dir. Nidesh Lawtoo.
- Droz, Ann. "From the Curse to the Gift: A Journey into Double Consciousness through Toni Morrison's The Bluest Eye and Beloved". Dir. Nidesh Lawtoo.
- Heim, Cécile. "Liberating the Oppressed: Four Aboriginal Plays in Movement." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Laifi, Yamen. "Traces of Jazz in Toni Morrison's Jazz: Politics of Transgression in Jazz." Dir. Boris Vejdovsky.
- Notari, Angela. "Writing the Awful, the Dangerous and the Wicked. Sexual Acts in Toni Morrison's Novels." Dir. Boris Vejdovsky.
- Palmoso, Fabiana. "Transgressing Disability, the Body and the Text: A Comparative Analysis of Anne Finger and Nancy Mairs." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Rochat, Natalia. "Vanities of Vanities: Living and Writing Despite Death and Chaos. Irony as a Response to Death and Chaos in Ernest Hemingway's Fiction." Dir. Boris Vejdovsky.
- Sidler, Eveline. "Integrating the Past into the Present: The Importance of Ghosts in African American Literature of the Late 20th Century." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Taguchi, Lina. "From Reality to Fiction: the Construction of the Fitzgerald Myth. The Representation of the Fitzgerald Couple in Save Me the Waltz and Tender is the Night." Dir. Boris Vejdovsky.
- Cuany, Maude. "The Topographical Metaphor of the Color Line: Identity and Representation in Nella Larsen's Quicksand and Passing". Dir. Boris Vejdovsky.
- Hunkeler, Romaine. "The Chicano Bildungsroman: Negotiating Identity in the works of Anaya, Cisneros and Chávez." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Le Vallois, Guillaume. "The Cinematic Representation of the Masculine Hero: From the Frontier Myth to its Post-modern Demystification. The Emergence of the Eastwood Persona." Dir. Boris Vejdovsky.
- Petermann, Aanoud. "The Sense of Skiing. The Ethics and Esthetics of Extreme Sport in Hemingway's Cross-Country Snow". Dir. Boris Vejdovsky.
- Bornet, Céline. "Living on the Edge: Marginal Characters in Toni Morrison's Novels." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Chappuis, Amélie. "The Representation of Women in Classical Hollywood Cinema: Joseph Mankiewicz's The Ghost and Mrs. Muir, A Letter to Three Wives and All About Eve." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Gretsch, Cécile. "Heteronormativity and the queer space of the fashion magazine: The representation of gender and sexuality in two fashion magazines, WAD and Vs." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Javet, David. "The Pen that Never Stops Writing: The Lovecraft Mythology or the Expansion of a Literary Phenomenon." Dir. Boris Vejdovsky.
- Mérot, Roxane. "Cultural Hybridity: Contradictions, Paradoxes and Tensions in Jade Snow Wong's Literary and Artistic Works." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Pernet, Layla. "No good as a mother, no good at anything. Motherhood in Late Nineteenth-Century Victorian America and in the Works of Kate Chopin and Charlotte Perkins Gilman". Dir. Boris Vejdovsky.
- Pouyt, Samuel. "(Un-) reality and truth (or lie) in Henry James's short stories". Dir. Boris Vejdovsky.
- Rufener, Daniela. "A Journey towards Self-Definition in Willa Cather's The Professor's House and in Nella Larsen's Passing." Dir. Beverly Maeder.
- Viotti, Emeline. "Of the representation of the cowboy character in a contemporary setting: the 1960s Westerns Lonely Are the Brave and The Misfits". Dir. Boris Vejdovsky.
- Butovich, Tatiana. "The Pursuit of Happiness in Henry James's The Ambassadors and The Golden Bowl." Dir. Boris Vejdovsky.
- Juszczyk, Aleksandra. "'I'll Never Be Hungry Again!': The Reprensentation of Food in Southern Literature Illustrated by Kate Chopin's The Awakening, Margaret Mitchell's Gone With the Wind and Eudora Welty's Delta Wedding". Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Minotti, Nicolas. "Twilights & Revelations. The Numinous in Herman Melville's Moby-Dick". Dir. Boris Vejdovsky.
- Pedroni, Marie. "Long spoons and happy people: re-imagining society in Barbara Kingsolver's The Bean Trees and Pigs in Heaven." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Schmied, Annick. "The Confrontation between Individual Freedom and Social Requirements in the Choice of Marriage in Edith Wharton's The Age of Innocence and Henry James's The Portrait of a Lady". Dir. Beverly Maeder.
- Torriani, Baptiste. "The Living Human Curiosity Sideshow: Figurative Speech in Aesop Rock's Songs." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Hauschild Jensen, Sarah. "Understanding the Other: the Eye / I Seduced." Dir. Peter Halter.
- Jeanneret, Delphine. "Narrative Experimentation in Post-Postmodernism. Studies of Some Short Stories by David Foster Wallace and Lydia Davis." Dir. Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet.
- Rochat, Ysaline . "'I Used to Be Subversive, but Now I'm Gay': Questions of Identity in Tony Kushner's Angels in America." Dir. Boris Vejdovsky.
Mémoires in Comparative Literature and Interdisciplinary Studies
- Salamin, Muriel. "What is Doctor Frankenstein without a Creature?": "Penny Dreadful" (2014-2016) as a Multileveled Adaptation of "Frankenstein, or the Modern Prometheus" (1831) into a TV Show." Dir. Martine Hennard Dutheil
- Melnikov, Kirill. "Putting New Woman in Old Murder Case: A Comparative Reading of Fyodor Dostoevsky's "Crime and Punishment" and Angela Carter's Fiction." Dir. Martine Hennard Dutheil
- Sardy, Maya. "Needle and Sword. Women Warrior's Gender Progressive and Female Empowering Potential in George R. R. Martin's "A Song of Ice and Fire"." Dir. Valérie Cossy
- Temer, Triana. "Lire, voir et recréer un monde poétique dans l''espace de l'illustration : Les illustrations de D.G. Rossetti pour Dante, Alfred Tennyson et Christina Rossetti." Dir. Valentine von Fellenberg and Martine Hennard Dutheil
- Lefrançois, Lauranne. “Wake Up America: Feminist Resurgence and Resistance in Margaret Atwood's The Handmaid's Tale and Bruce Miller's Television Adaptation.” Dir. Valérie Cossy
- Mommer, Lauren. “Transmedia Alice in Video Games: A Comparative Study of Lewis Carroll's "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" (1865) and "Through the Looking-Glass" (1871) with American McGee's "Alice: Madness Returns" (2011).” Dir. Martine Hennard Dutheil and Selim Krichane
- Rothenbühler, Gian Ulisse. “Queer Bluebeard Reading Angela Carter's "The Bloody Chamber" Against the Grain.” Dir. Martine Hennard Dutheil
- Schütz, Julie. “From Ants to Monkeys: A Comparative Analysis of Non-Human Figures in Apuleius' "Cupid and Psyche" and Gabrielle-Suzanne de Villeneuve's "La Belle et la Bête".” Dir. Martine Hennard Dutheil
- Somanadan, Swaha. “'Subject to Change Are All Component Things'. Negotiating Identity in Sri Lankan Migrant Literature in Yasmine Gooneratne's "A Change of Skies" and Chandani Lokugé's "If the Moon Smiled".” Dir. Valérie Cossy
- Broye, Daniel. "John Constantine : The Bastard Spirit of the British Invasion in Comic-Books." Dir. Martine Hennard Dutheil
- Consuegra, Léa. "Comparing Homes : Motherhood, Violence and Transgression in Ana Castillo's "So Far from God" and Carla Trujillo's "What Night Brings". Dir. Valérie Cossy
- Marchetti, Marion. "Gender Stereotypes in Question : Angela Carter's Exploration of the Victim, the Villain and the Saviour in "The Bloody Chamber"". Dir. Martine Hennard Dutheil
- Michellod, Valentin. "The Greek Legacy in E.M. Forster's "Maurice" : Homosexuality through the Prism of Antique Models." Dir. Anne Bielman & Valérie Cossy
- Mullener, Audrée. "Experiencing the Bluebeard Tale Through the Bride's Eyes : Role-Playing and Female Retellings of Perrault's "La Barbe Bleue"". Dir. Martine Hennard Dutheil
- Mazzarelli, Simona. "Mother Knows Best! Breaking The Spell of The Female Passive Legacy in Angela Carter's "Ashputtle or the Mother Ghost" (1987), Sara Maitland's "The Wicked Stepmother's Lament" (1987) and Emma Donoghue's "The Tale of The Shoe" (1997). Dir. Hennard Dutheil Martine
- Meyer, Mathilde. "Who Could Learn to Love a Beast? : Exploring Queer Pedagogy in the "Beauty and the Beast" tale from Madame de Villeneuve to Brie Spangler". Dir. Hennard Dutheil Martine
- Meyfarth, Katrin. "A Match in Craftiness? : "Fitchers Vogel" and the Flight from Patriarchy, from KHM 46 to Matilda Davis' and Maria Tatar's Translations". Dir. Hennard Dutheil Martine
- Pozniak, Lucia. "A happy ending for some : Navigating the Fairy Tale Road with Snow White, from the Grimms' KHM to the Comics Series Fables". Dir. Hennard Dutheil Martine
- Mohr, Charlotte. "Lulu in Translation : Angela Carter Rewrites Frank Wedekind’s Plays Erdgeist (1895) and Die Büchse der Pandora (1913)". Dir. Martine Hennard Dutheil de la Rochère. Exp. Angela Sanmann-Graf.
- Clement, Deborah. "Ghostly Secrets and Ghastly Disclosures : Haunting Embodiments of Secrecy in Wuthering Heights, Jane Eyre and Villette". Dir. Martine Hennard Dutheil de la Rochère. Exp. Dr Valérie Fehlbaum (U. Geneva)
- Guerreiro, Vanessa. "Defining and Exploring Chicano Hybrid Identity in Three Novels Written by Lucha Corpi, Ana Castillo and Mario Alberto Zambrano." Dir. Joanne Chassot and Marco Kunz.
- Desarzens,Noémie. "Contemporary Native American Identity Between Word and Image: Strategies of Cultural Translation from Leslie Marmon Silko’s Ceremony (1977) to Indelible : The Platinum Photographs of Larry McNeil and Will Wilson (2015), dir.: Martine Hennard Dutheil de la Rochère and Kornelia Imesch Oechslin.
- Dupertuis, Sarah. "Joseph Jacobs’ English Fairy Tales and Italo Calvino’s Fiabe Italiane: Collecting Folklore, Constructing National Culture." Dir. Martine Hennard Dutheil de la Rochère. Exp. Niccolo Scaffai.
- Loesch, Juliette. "The Metamorphoses of Oscar Wilde's Salome on the Page, Stage and Image." Dir. Martine Hennard Dutheil de la Rochère. Expert: Angela Sanmann (German dept & CTL).
- Sirbu, Julie. "Philip Pullman's Translation Project in Grimm Tales." Dir. Martine Hennard Dutheil de la Rochère. Expert: Irène Weber Henking (German dept & dir. CTL).
- Dufour, Larissa. "Representations of Marriage in Contemporary Indian Fiction: Githa Hariharan’s Thousand Faces of Night, Shashi Deshpande’s A Matter of Time, and Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni’s Arranged Marriage." Dir. Martine Hennard Dutheil de la Rochère and Maya Burger (Indian Studies).
- Hampel, Magdalena. "Sounding Joseph Conrad's 'Unfathomable Polishness': Echoes of Mickiewicz and Slowacki in Under Western Eyes and Lord Jim." Dir. Martine Hennard Dutheil de la Rochère, exp. Agnieszka Soltysik.
- Mehou-Loko, Celia. "Bodying Forth, Translating and Rewriting Fairy Tales: The Case of Emma Donoghue's The Tale of the Rose." Dir. Martine Hennard Dutheil de la Rochère. Exp. Ashley Riggs (University of Geneva).
- Rogivue, Sophie. "L’exposition de l’art contemporain africain dans les institutions culturelles occidentales et la théorie postcoloniale. Cas d’étude: The Global Africa Project." Dir. Martine Hennard Dutheil de la Rochère and Kornelia Imesch-Oechslin (histoire de l’art contemporain). (Prix de Faculté).
- Sinha, Ankita. "Exploring Women’s Empowerment in Shashi Deshpande’s A Matter of Time and Shadow Play, and Githa Hariharan’s The Thousand Faces of Night." Dir. Martine Hennard Dutheil de la Rochère and Maya Burger (Indian Studies).
- Andrey, Jade. "Between Words and Images: Maurice Sendak’s Revisiting of the Grimms’ The Juniper Tree, Dear Mili and Outside Over There." Dir. Martine Hennard Dutheil de la Rochère. Exp. Catalina Schiltknecht (German Department).
- Balderas, Tania. "From Rulfo to Rushdie: Latin American Realismo Màgico and British Magic Realism." Dir. Rachel Falconer. Exp. Martine Hennard Dutheil de la Rochère.
- Pellaton, Emilie. "Masks and Disguises: Fairy Tale as Ambivalent Discourse in Oscar Wilde’s Fiction." Dir. Martine Hennard Dutheil de la Rochère, Patrick Vincent (UniNE)
- Henguely, Carole. "Invisible Translators of Fairy Tales. From Perrault's Histoires ou Contes du temps passé (1697) to Lang's Blue Fairy Book (1889)." Dir. Martine Hennard Dutheil de la Rochère. Exp. Ashley Riggs (University of Geneva).
- Gardner, Ken. "Alasdair Gray's Autopictographies: Self-Portrait, Autofiction and Artistic Identity in Lanark and A Life in Pictures." Dir. Kornelia Imesch Oechslin (Art History Department) and Martine Hennard Dutheil de la Rochère.
- Walz, Marie Emilie. "When The Faerie Queene Enters The Bloody Chamber: Angela Carter's Short Stories and their Spenserian Intertexts." Dir. Martine Hennard Dutheil de la Rochère. Exp. Rachel Falconer. (Prix de Faculté)
- Butticaz, Eric. "Les approches postcoloniales en exégèse néotestamentaire: L'exemple de l'Evangile selon Marc." Dir. Martine Hennard Dutheil de la Rochère and Claire Clivaz (FTSR). (Prix de Faculté, FTSR)
- Cuénod, Christine. "The Quiet Experience: A Comparative Study of Walter Benjamin's and Virginia Woolf's Reflections on the Transmission of Experience." Dir. Nidesh Lawtoo. Exp. Martine Hennard Dutheil de la Rochère.
- Burdet, Catherine. "Angela Carter and Surrealism: the Doll in The Infernal Desire Machines of Dr Hoffman." Dir. Martine Hennard Dutheil de la Rochère and Philippe Kaenel (Art History Department).
- Deriaz, Sylviane. "Three Contemporary Retellings of 'Rapunzel' for Children: 'Rapunzel,' 'Sugar Cane' and 'Rapunzel's Revenge.'" Dir. Martine Hennard Dutheil de la Rochère.
- Regard, Glen. "'The Welcome Defence of Inverted Commas': Elizabeth Lee's Translation Project in The Fairy Tales of Madame d'Aulnoy (1892)." Dir. Martine Hennard Dutheil de la Rochère. Exp. Lance Hewson (FTI, Geneva).
- Bernasconi, Maria Chiara. "Representing Childhood: A Comparative Study of Charlotte Brontë's Jane Eyre and Bianca Pitzorno's La Bambinaia Francese.'" Dir. Martine Hennard Dutheil de la Rochère and Ute Heidmann.
- Pauli, Kathleen. "A Woman's Voice Singing Old Songs with New Words: Joyce Carol Oates's Revisions of Perrault's 'La Belle au Bois Dormant' and the Brothers Grimm's 'Rumpelstiltzchen.'" Dir. Martine Hennard Dutheil de la Rochère.
- Schlossbauer, Anna. "Sense and Nonsense: Playing with Linguistic Conventions in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass and What Alice Found There." Dir. Martine Hennard Dutheil de la Rochère and Adrian Pablé.
- Gil Pose, Christine. "Modes of Transformation: From the Fable of Pygmalion in Ovid's Metamorphoses to George Bernard Shaw's Pygmalion." Dir. Martine Hennard Dutheil de Rochère.
- Giraldo, Isis. "From Macondo to Bombay: Magical Realism in Gabriel Garcia Marquez's Cien Años de Soledad and Salman Rushdie's Midnight's Children." Dir. Martine Hennard Dutheil de Rochère.
- Rochat, Coralie. "Vision and Revisions of 'La Belle au Bois Dormant' and 'Dornröschen' in Anne Sexton's 'Briar Rose (Sleeping Beauty),' Angela Carter's 'The Lady of the House of Love' and Francesca Lia Block's 'Charm.'" Dir. Martine Hennard Dutheil de Rochère.
- Viret, Géraldine. "From the Castle to the Crematory: Jane Yolen's Briar Rose and Louis Murphy's Hansel and Gretel." Dir. Martine Hennard Dutheil de la Rochère. (Prix de Faculté)