Exchange students may choose HEC courses according to the following conditions:
- If you are in your 2nd or 3rd year of the Bachelor or Licence programme, you may take courses in the 2nd or 3rd year of the Bachelor programme (Economics and/or Management), except the courses Business English, English for Studying Economics and internships.
If you are in your 4th or 5th year of the Licence or Master programme (with a minimum of 180 ECTS credits in Management and/or Economics) you may either take courses in the 1st or 2nd year of the Master programme or possibly in the 2nd or 3rd year of the Bachelor programme, except the courses Business English, English for Studying Economics and internships. With regard to courses in the Master of Accounting, Control & Finance, please contact the Mobility office.
Each exam registration that does not respect these rules shall be automatically canceled.
In case of doubt and for additional information, do not hesitate to pass by our Mobility office.
The display boards in the 2nd floor (HEC Faculty + lifts) of the Internef building, the television sets installed as well as the website will inform you about courses, exams (dates, results,…), etc.
Information per program
- Bachelor Program (Management and Economics)
- Master Actuarial Science Program
- Master Information Systems Program
- Master Economics Program
- Master Finance Program
- Master Management Program
- Master Law and Economics Program
N.B. The Master of Accounting, Control and Finance is not available for exchange students.
Timetables Bachelor and Master (as well as syllabuses (description)
Class attendance is open without registration, except for a few courses that are limited to a maximum number of students and that request registration (for pedagogical reasons); please check the course syllabus.
Registration on “Moodle” is for course registration but not exams.
Lists of courses for exchange students