The Bachelor of Science in Human Movement and Sport Sciences comprises one main discipline, the Major in Human Movement and Sport Sciences, and one secondary discipline, the Minor.
The Major in Human Movement and Sport Sciences allows students includes courses in life sciences and human sciences in relation to physical activity and sport. It also includes the practice of different sports.
The Minor is to be chosen from the list below. Some Minors are taught at the University of Geneva.
- Political Science
- Social Sciences
- Study of Religions
- Personal Project
- A teachable discipline taught in the Faculty of Arts
At the University of Geneva
- Computer Science
Preliminary Examination of Physical Skills
Before you can start the Bachelor's degree course in Sport Sciences and Physical Education, you must pass a preliminary examination of physical skills. Detailed information on this page.
Faculty of Social and Political Sciences
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Sport Sciences and Physical Education
30 April. If you require a visa to study in Switzerland: 28 February.
At UNIL, the following Master's programmes are open without further conditions to holders of the Bachelor in Sport Sciences and Physical Education:
- Master of Science (MSc) in Human Movement and Sports Sciences
- Master of Science (MSc) in Physical Education and Sport Didactics
- Master of Arts (MA) in the Study of Religions with or without Specialisation Focus on Interculturality (if your Bachelor's degree includes the Minor in the Study of Religions)
- Master of Arts (MA) (if your Bachelor's degree includes the Minor in History, or another teachable discipline in the Faculty of Arts which you choose as your main discipline within the Master of Arts)
- Master of Arts (MA) in Tourism Studies
- Master of Arts in Digital Humanities (if your Bachelor's degree includes a Minor in the Faculty of Arts)