Content of applications for admission to the doctoral programme with a diploma delivered in a State who HAS NOT ratified the Lisbon Recognition Convention (Please do not submit stapled documents!) :
- a signed copy of the confirmation of the online application sent to the candidate by e-mail immediately after applying online
- 1 passport format photograph
- a copy of the upper secondary school diploma
- certified copies on both sides (read explanation below) of the university diploma(s), as well as the diploma supplement(s) if received
- for the candidates coming from another Swiss university or an HES/HEP you must also provide a certificate of exmatriculation (at the latest the certificate must be provided before the start of the courses)
- a complete and up-to-date curriculum vitae (resume)
- a copy of the passport or identity card
- a proof of payment of the administrative fees (CHF 200.-)
- in addition to the copies in the original language, an authenticated translation of documents not issued in French, German, English or Italian.
Are considered as certified copies photocopies signed in original and on which are affixed the wet seal of the authority having made the certification.
university diplomas, university transcripts, provisional graduation certificates: the copies have to be officially certified by the university / the higher education institution that has issued the documents. They have to be in the original language and joined to the application documents in an envelope sealed by the university / higher education institution. The envelope has also to contain a letter with the precise contact details (name, first name, position, postal address, e-mail, phone number) of the person having certified the copies.
This list of documents to be supplied concerns candidates holding diplomas obtained in a State who has not ratified the Lisbon Recognition Convention. That is a State who does not appear on this list.
Incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration, in particular if they do not contain the copies certified according to the above-mentioned procedure.