Status: February 17th, 2022
Immediate lifting of the COVID-19 pandemic control measures
The Federal Council has announced the immediate lifting of the COVID-19 pandemic control measures.
Consequences for UNIL:
- COVID certificate or cantonal attestation are no longer required, neither for teaching nor for access to the facilities and services on campus.
- Mask is no longer mandatory on campus. Everyone is free to wear it as they wish, including when working or studying (note that the mask must still be worn on the CHUV premises).
- As far as teaching is concerned, the Rectorate has decided to extend the exceptional hybrid teaching system in place since the autumn 2021 semester for the duration of the spring 2022 semester. This should enable all students to make arrangements to start their semester in the best possible conditions.
- It is therefore expected that a broadcast and/or recording of the courses will be maintained at least for the beginning of the spring 2022 semester in order to allow synchronous and/or asynchronous distance learning. For teachers, you can find more information on our "Teach" page.
- With regard to teleworking, its recommendation by the political authorities has been lifted. Line managers are responsible for implementing the Rectorate's wish for a gradual return to in person working, taking into account the needs of their unit and specific individual situations. The modalities of implementation of the new directive on teleworking will be specified soon, at the end of the transition period we are entering today.