The evolution of the coronavirus epidemic is monitored by the University of Lausanne, in conjunction with the cantonal authorities. Here is useful information for employees of the UNIL community.
Status: February 17th, 2022
Immediate lifting of the COVID-19 pandemic control measures
The Federal Council has announced the immediate lifting of the COVID-19 pandemic control measures.
Consequences for UNIL:
- COVID certificate or cantonal attestation are no longer required, neither for teaching nor for access to the facilities and services on campus.
- Mask is no longer mandatory on campus. Everyone is free to wear it as they wish, including when working or studying (note that the mask must still be worn on the CHUV premises).
- As far as teaching is concerned, the Rectorate has decided to extend the exceptional hybrid teaching system in place since the autumn 2021 semester for the duration of the spring 2022 semester. This should enable all students to make arrangements to start their semester in the best possible conditions.
- It is therefore expected that a broadcast and/or recording of the courses will be maintained at least for the beginning of the spring 2022 semester in order to allow synchronous and/or asynchronous distance learning. For teachers, you can find more information on our "Teach" page.
- With regard to teleworking, its recommendation by the political authorities has been lifted. Line managers are responsible for implementing the Rectorate's wish for a gradual return to in person working, taking into account the needs of their unit and specific individual situations. The modalities of implementation of the new directive on teleworking will be specified soon, at the end of the transition period we are entering today.
People at especially high risk
The measures applicable to vulnerable persons with a medical certificate remain in force. Further information can be obtained from the Human Resources Department.
The FOPH has included pregnant women in the list of people at especially high risk. The same measures must be applied to them (see point above).
In order to guarantee maximum compliance with hygiene and distancing measures, it is advisable to announce your pregnancy to your superiors as soon as possible and to fill in the form "Identification of dangers and protection of maternity".
The Directorate follows the conditions applying to persons with a border permit and will inform of any changes to the situation currently valid until March 31, 2022.
La Cellule télétravail du Service RH est à disposition spécifiquement durant la période transitoire courant jusqu'au 31 mai 2022, afin d’accompagner les responsables hiérarchiques.
La Cellule télétravail du Service RH durant cette période :
- Répondra à vos questions ;
- Vous conseillera et vous accompagnera au cas par cas dans vos réflexions et dans la formalisation d’un cadre de collaboration hybride et des conventions de télétravail.
Les responsables RH de votre périmètre restent à disposition pour toute question liée à une situation individuelle d’une collaboratrice ou d’un collaborateur.
Responsable de communication employeur
Tél : 0041 21 692 45 19
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org