New technologies, globalization and exploding digital datas drive our world into new challenges that will only be taken up by managers and leaders equipped with the finest skills and knowledge.
- The orientation in Business Analytics provides students with knowledge to extract the information from data to make efficient decisions and to improve their performance.
- The orientation in Strategy, Organization & Leadership offers qualifications for a wide range of positions (consultant, analyst,etc.) but also for developing one’s own entrepreneurial venture.
- With the orientation in Marketing, students gain proficiency in the latest concepts, cutting-edge trends and marketing methods.
- With the BEE orientation (Behaviour, Economics and Evolution), we aim at an integrative understanding of social interactions, using knowledge from management, economics and evolutionary biology. Students will obtain a profound understanding of human decision making which is needed to make key managerial decisions better and faster.
Master of Science (MSc) in Management
Four mandatory orientations :
- Business Analytics
- Strategy, Organization & Leadership
- Behaviour, Economics and Evolution
English. Recommended level : C1.
A Bachelor’s degree from a Swiss university in Economics, Management, Finance or Information Systems.
Another degree or university qualification in the same field of study may be deemed equivalent and give access to the Master’s program, with or without conditions.
Enrolment and final dates
The degree course begins in the autumn semester only.
Applications must be submitted to the Admissions Department before the deadline.
Final enrolment date: 30 April. Candidates needing a visa to study in Switzerland: 28 February.
Timetables and course descriptions
Orientation Business Analytics
Examples of career prospects in all types of companies are: business analyst, data analyst, consultant, project manager, entrepreneur, digital marketing analyst, etc.
Orientation Strategy, Organization & Leadership
Following types of positions can be mentioned: consultant, project manager, business analyst, human resources manager, etc.
With this orientation, graduates can seek the following positions: brand manager, marketing analyst, digital marketing manager, consultant, customer and market knowledge manager, etc.
Orientation Behaviour, Economics and Evolution
Graduates of this orientation can work in areas such as : sustainable development, environmental conservation, natural resources management, biotech, agriscience and pharmaceuticals as a consultant, project manager, communications manager, human resources manager, entrepreneur, etc.
Information about career prospects for students of the Faculty of Business and Economics: