The University of Lausanne (UNIL) and the University of Applied Sciences Western Switzerland (HES-SO) are offering a joint Master of Science (MSc) in Health Sciences including five orientations (MScSA).
The following orientations are offered:
- Occupational Therapy
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Medical Radiology Techniques
The aim of the course is to cover needs for advanced training in the health field for students with a Bachelor’s in occupational therapy, physiotherapy, nutrition and dietetics, midwifery and medical radiology techniques.
It focuses on developing skills in applied research and leadership, particularly in terms of transposing scientific evidence into practice. The course aims to develop collaboration between different professions as a means of promoting and supervising high-quality, efficient and coordinated interventions. MScSA graduates will be well equipped to take up senior posts in the health system.
Master of Science (MSc) in Health Sciences
3 semesters full-time, up to 6 semesters part-time
French. Courses may be taught in English. Recommended levels : C1 in French, B2 in English.
Final enrolment dates
The MScSA offers the prospect of access to managerial positions, in particular :
- Supervising the implementation of scientifically proven practices
- Managing service development projects in health care organisations
- Conducting research and development projects in health care settings
- Coordinating team-based service delivery
- Managing the bodies of professional associations
- Teaching and research in health education institutions.