How to get started at IDYST, at UNIL and in Switzerland in general
This is not an official document. IDYST does not take responsibility for possible mistakes or inaccuracies.
Official UNIL policies and regulations are available here: https://www.unil.ch/central/fr/home/menuinst/organisation/documents-officiels/textes-legaux.html
Authors : Fien de Doncker, Oluwaseun Edward, Pascal Egli, Floriane Tisserand, Virginia Ruiz-Villanuev
- 1. Before Arrival
- 2. At arrival/first days
- 3. First weeks / IDYST life
- 4. After 3 months
- 5. Within 12 months
- 6. Information for faculty members
- 7. Other practical informations
- 8. French residents (living in France and working in Switzerland)
- 9. IDYST admin: finances, car rental, hotel bookings etc.
You can download the whole Document here:
A guide for newcomers (338 Ko)