Content of applications for admission to the Master's programme with a Bachelor delivered in a State who HAS NOT ratified the Lisbon Recognition Convention (Please do not submit stitched documents!)
- a signed copy of the confirmation of the online application sent to the candidate by e-mail immediately after applying online
- a passport format photograph
- a complete up-to-date curriculum vitae (resume)
- a copy of the upper secondary school diploma
- certified copies on both sides (read explanation below) of the university diploma(s), as well as the diploma supplement(s) if received
- certified copies on both sides (read explanation below) of records of grades (transcripts) obtained in all examinations taken in all university
- a copy of the programme description concerning the final semester or the last year of the Bachelor's degree, if the Bachelor's degree has not yet been obtained
- a copy of the passport or identity card
- a proof of payment of CHF 200.-, see Administrative fees
- for an inscription to part-time studies, the required documents (please be aware that the part-time status is not available for third country nationals (non EU/EFTA) moving to Switzerland to study)
- in addition to the copies in the original language, an authenticated translation of documents not issued in French, German, English or Italian.
Are considered as certified copies photocopies signed in original and on which are affixed the wet seal of the authority having made the certification.
university diplomas, university transcripts, provisional graduation certificates: the copies have to be officially certified by the university / the higher education institution that has issued the documents. They have to be in the original language and joined to the application documents in an envelope sealed by the university / higher education institution. The envelope has also to contain a letter with the precise contact details (name, first name, position, postal address, e-mail, phone number) of the person having certified the copies.
This list of documents to be supplied concerns candidates holding diplomas obtained in a State who has not ratified the Lisbon Recognition Convention. That is a State who does not appear on this list.
Incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration, in particular if they do not contain the copies certified according to the above-mentioned procedure. The Apostille of the Hague, as well as the certifications carried out by secondary schools, the police, town halls, notaries, etc., are not sufficient.