- Unifying and multiplying the people: The strategy of ambiguity in national-populist discourse within a cross-border area, in “Nationalism and Ethnic Politics”, vol. 26, n. 3, 2020, pp 279-298, Cecilia Biancalana and Oscar Mazzoleni.
- The league of leagues: Meta-populism and the ‘chain of equivalence’ in a cross-border Alpine area, in “Political Geography”, vol. 81, 102207, 2020, pp. 1-11, Christian Lamour.
- Researching MediaSpace in a European cross-border region: The meaning of places and the function of borders, in “Communications”, vol. 46, n. 2, 2021, pp. 253-274, Christian Lamour.
- Interviewing a right-wing populist leader during the 2019 EU elections: Conflictual situations and equivocation beyond borders, in “Discourse and Communication”, vol. 15, n. 1, 2021, pp. 59-73, Christian Lamour.
- Approaching right-wing populism in the context of transnational economic integration: lessons from Luxembourg, in “European Politics and Society”, E-pub ahead of print, 2021, pp. 1-19, Paul Carls.
- Right-Wing Populist Parties’ Bordering Narratives in Times of Crisis: Anti-Immigration Discourse in the Genevan Borderland during the COVID-19 Pandemic, in “Swiss Political Science Review”, Online Record, 2022, Grégoire Yerly.
- When COVID-19 circulates in right-wing populist discourse: the contribution of a global crisis to European meta-populism at the cross-border regional scale, in “Journal of Contemporary European Studies”, E-pub ahead of print, 2022, Christian Lamour and Paul Carls.
- Right-wing populist media events in Schengen Europe: The negotiated border discourse in-between nation states, in “Journal of Language and Politics”, vol. 21, n. 4, 2022, pp. 521-543, Christian Lamour.
- Representing the radical right of the Grande Nation in the Grand Duchy: the viral ‘fortress Europe’, the contagious ‘borderless Europe’ and the non-communicable ‘cross-border regional Europe’, in “Journal of Contemporary European Studies”, E-pub ahead of print, 2022, Christian Lamour.
- Orbán Urbi et Orbi: Christianity as a Nodal Point of Radical-right Populism, in “Politics and Religion”, vol. 15, n. 2, 2022, pp. 317-343, Christian Lamour.
- A Radical-Right Populist Definition of Cross-National Regionalism in Europe: Shaping Power Geometries at the Regional Scale Beyond State Borders, in “International Journal of Urban and Regional Research”, vol. 46, n. 1, 2022, pp. 8-25, Christian Lamour.
- Multi-scalar strategies in right-wing populism: A comparison of West European parties in borderlands, under review in “Territory, Politics, Governance”, Biancalana Cecilia; Lamour Christian; Mazzoleni Oscar; Yerly Grégoire; Carls Paul (Articles under review).