The organization of the REDs shall enable a network of independent experts of high academic level to provide consultancy services not only in terms of anti-doping, but also at broader scientific, legal, and certification levels for medical, disciplinary, and organizational international bodies in sports organizations.
- Interpret atypical test results;
- Interpret and make recommendations on the parameters of the biological passport;
- Intervene at the Court of Arbitration of Sports (CAS) as independent accredited experts.
- Certify the validity of the analytical and non-analytical evidences in connection with the biological passport and / or the results of atypical laboratory analyzes;
- Provide opinion on the legal processes related to the cases submitted to the CAS;
- To support the AMA in the development of standards and rules on doping practices and existing or new products.
- In terms of labeling of teams;
- To support laboratories in their accreditation process;
- The Olympic Games Organization Committees and Local Organizing Committees for major international competitions.