Content of applications for admission to a Bachelor's programme with a diploma of secondary education delivered in a State who HAS NOT ratified the Lisbon Recognition Convention (Please do not submit stapled documents!):
- a signed copy of the confirmation of the online application sent to the candidate by e-mail immediately after applying online
- 1 passport format photograph
- certified copies on both sides (read explanation below) of the diploma of secondary education and, where relevant, the university diploma and diploma supplement
- certified copies on both sides (read explanation below) of records of grades (transcripts) for the last three years of secondary education
- where relevant, the certified copies on both sides (read explanation below) of records of grades (transcripts) obtained in all university examinations
- for the candidates coming from another Swiss university or an HES/HEP you must also provide a certificate of exmatriculation (at the latest the certificate must be provided before the start of the courses)
- If, in addition to the diploma of secondary school, a certificate of university admission is required, it must be provided by a recognised university of the country where the diploma of secondary school was granted and must concern a study place in the same orientation as that chosen at UNIL
- a complete curriculum vitae up to date
- a copy of the passport or identity card
- a proof of payment of CHF 200.- see under Administrative Fees
- an authenticated translation of documents not issued in French, German, English or Italian.
Are considered as certified copies photocopies signed in original and on which are affixed the wet seal of the authority having made the certification.
a) secondary school diploma and secondary school transcripts: the copies have to be officially certified by the competent ministry. They have to be joined to the application documents in an envelope sealed by the ministry. The envelope has also to contain a letter with the precise contact details (name, first name, position, postal address, e-mail, phone number) of the person having certified the copies.
b) university diplomas, university transcripts, provisional graduation certificates: the copies have to be officially certified by the university / the higher education institution that has issued the documents. They have to be joined to the application documents in an envelope sealed by the university / higher education institution. The envelope has also to contain a letter with the precise contact details (name, first name, position, postal address, e-mail, phone number) of the person having certified the copies.
This list of documents to be supplied concerns candidates holding diplomas obtained in a State who has not ratified the Lisbon Recognition Convention. That is a State who does not appear on this list.
Incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration, in particular if they do not contain the copies certified according to the above-mentioned procedure.