After having confirmed your online application, you must send within 3 weeks and before the deadline the required documents (see below) to the following address:
only complete applications submitted within the specified deadlines will be examined. If one or more of the documents referred to below are missing without justification, the application will not be considered.
Content of applications for admission to the Master's programme (Please do not submit stitched documents!)
- a signed copy of the confirmation of the online application sent to the candidate by e-mail immediately after applying online
- 1 passport format photograph
- a simple copie of the secondary school diploma
- an officially certified copy by a competent institution or authority (see link) of the university diploma(s) (recto and verso), as well as the diploma supplement(s), if received
- an officially certified copy by a competent institution or authority (see link) of all transcripts obtained (recto and verso), in all examinations taken at university
- a copy of the programme description concerning the final semester or the last year of the Bachelor's degree, if the Bachelor's degree has not yet been obtained
- a complete curriculum vitae
- a copy of the passport or identity card
- a proof of payment of CHF 200 / CHF 250, see Administrative fees
- for an inscription to part-time studies, the required documents
- an authenticated translation of documents not issued in French, German, English or Italian.
|Candidates who hold a Bachelor's degree awarded by a foreign university are advised to submit their application as soon as possible so that an answer can be obtained early enough to make the necessary arrangements.|
|more details concerning the registration procedure|