ALUMNIL, the network of UNIL degree holders
When you receive your first degree from UNIL, you automatically become a member of the ALUMNIL network (Réseau ALUMNIL), which brings together all the graduates from the seven faculties at UNIL. Membership of the network is free of charge and gives you access to a range of services.
Please note that Réseau ALUMNIL operates in French!
A Docteur·e·s UNIL community was created in 2020 within the ALUMNIL Network by the Alumni Office and the Graduate Campus. The goal of this community? To strengthen contact and exchange between UNIL PhDs throughout their career path, in the academic world or beyond.
One of the Réseau ALUMNIL objectives is to create bridges between academic and non-academic worlds. Consequently, you can benefit from diverse services linked to your search for employment and professional networks:
- Consult job offers online on the ALUMNI portal, with the option to receive an email alert if you're actively searching.
- Job workshops where you can meet and find out information from specialists and alumni active in the sector you're interested in.
- A free coaching programme TandemPRO: TandemPRO is an hour of exchange (or longer, depending on individual availability) and an additional opportunity to make contact and identify opportunities. Get more information here (in French).
- Access to the secure interactive directory of UNIL graduates: a powerful tool to find alumni working in an organisation or sector of interest to you!
- An email alias (email redirection): to find classmates you've lost contact with since graduating!
- ALUMNI network abroad: are you going to live abroad? Need information or practical advice on where you're going to live? The ALUMNIL network will be pleased to put you into contact with alumni living abroad and available to answer practical questions by email. All you have to do is complete this form (in French).