Workshops and training
In addition to the doctoral programmes, you can benefit from courses, workshops and services to develop important skills for your doctorate and your personal development.
Transversal workshops for doctoral candidates
The Graduate Campus offer
- Workshops: Introduction to Teaching at University organised by the Teaching Support Center (CSE)
- CUSO transversal programme workshops
- "Regard" workshops for female teaching assistants and doctoral candidates
- Workshops for teaching assistants organised by the Réseau romand de conseil, formation et évaluation (RCFE)
English courses for doctoral candidates
- "Presenting Research in English (for Doctoral Students and Researchers) - during intersemesters"
- "Coaching for Communicating in English in an Academic Context"
- "Communicating in English in an Academic Context for Master and PhD students"
- "Social and Professional Interaction in English: face-to-face Communication at Conferences and Events"
- "Academic Writing Skills for Doctoral Students"
Mentoring for doctoral candidates