University exchanges


Studying abroad

Are you studying at UNIL and interested in completing some of your studies abroad or elsewhere in Switzerland? You have a range of options available to you: for example, you can opt to take part in a university exchange for one or two semesters as part of your UNIL course.


You can also complete an internship abroad as part of your studies, which may earn you credits as part of your course.


Finally, you may choose to go abroad to continue your studies, either at Master’s or PhD level.


This section contains all the information you need to start the process of studying abroad. Please read it carefully. If you have any further questions, you can contact either the person responsible for student mobility in your faculty, school or section (insert link to point 9) for academic questions, or the Social Affairs and Student Mobility Office (SASME) for practical questions, by writing to