- Getting to Lausanne from Geneva Airport is best done by train; either the IR (Inter-Regio) or IC (Inter-City) train. All trains stop at the Geneva City Center station before continuing on to Lausanne. For fare and timetable information, please visit the SBB website.
- Lausanne Transport Card & More, see here.
- Lausanne Street Map, see here.
- The Midterm Conference will be held at the campus of the University of Lausanne, Géopolis Building.
- Getting to the University of Lausanne (UNIL) from the city centre of Lausanne is best done by taking the metro. From the metro station “Lausanne-Flon” take the metro line M1 (direction: Renens-Gare) and travel seven stops to station “Unil-Mouline” to go to the Géopolis Building. From station ‘UNIL Mouline”, you can reach Géopolis Building by walking in two minutes.