How to register online and prepare your application
After having confirmed your online application, you must send within 3 weeks and before the deadline the required documents (see below) to the following address:
only complete applications submitted within the specified deadlines will be examined. If one or more of the documents referred to below are missing without justification, the application will not be considered.
Content of applications for admission to the Master's programme (Please do not submit stitched documents!)
- a copy of the confirmation of the online application sent to the candidate by e-mail immediately after applying online
- 1 passport format photograph
- a certified copy of the secondary education diploma, the university or HES diploma(s), as well as the diploma supplement(s) if received.
- a certified copy of all transcripts obtained in all examinations taken at the university or HES.
- a copy of the programme description of the final semester of the Bachelor degree, if the Bachelor degree has not yet been obtained
- a complete curriculum vitae
- a copy of the passport or identity card
- a proof of payment of CHF 200 / CHF 250, see Administrative fees
- for an inscription to part-time studies, the required documents
- a copy of an authenticated translation of documents not written in French, German, English or Italian.
|Candidates who hold a Bachelor's degree awarded by a foreign university are advised to submit their application as soon as possible so that an answer can be obtained early enough to make the necessary arrangements.|
|more details concerning the registration procedure|
Online application to a Master programme with a Bachelor or another university degree issued by a foreign university or a foreign university of applied sciences