The 2023 REGARD program is available !
The REGARD workshops offer you concrete tools for your academic career management - whether you are a PhD candidate, a member of the mid-level faculty or a women professor. During the workshops you develop your transversal skills together with other researchers from the six partner universities.
In 2004, the Equal Opportunities Offices of the Universities of Fribourg, Geneva, Lausanne, Neuchâtel developped the REGARD workshop program. A couple of years later the HES-SO and the EPFL jointed the project.
For whom, how and what?
- Target groups: Assistants, PhD candidates, post-docs, maître-assistantes, MER et all other positions of the mid-level faculty, women professors
- Workshop topics: Plan your academic career; Project management for research; Communication tools; Personal development
- Workshops in french and english
- Free of charge for researchers from associated universities
- At least 20 workshops each year for approx. 260 participants
- Gender-mixed audience for certain workhops
- Develop generic skills that are essential for your career
- Get to the grips with the rules of the academic world
- Meet people who share the same issues and concerns
- Learn how to keep the essential objectivity to reflect upon your career and options
What is REGARD? Video presentation (French)