- The discovery and development (research-to-GMP) of immunoglobulins of high potential therapeutic interest using a variety of formats (IgG, scFv-Fc, CAR, BiTE, TCR-like Ab etc).
- Novel molecular strategies for targeting solid tumors
- The basis of TCR/pMHC recognition and how best to assess/predict potential cross-reactivity of pMHC targeting agents.
- Technology/methodology development for the efficient and effective isolation and optimization of ‘warhead’ binder molecules using phage-display library technology. How best to design and construct libraries and to subsequently screen and rank binders for downstream applications?
- The establishment of a pipeline of novel CAR/BiTE molecules for experimental evaluation and clinical translation.
- The Investigation of novel non-TCR scaffolds for the stringent and selective targeting of therapeutically relevant pMHC complexes.
- The optimization and advancement of global LCR therapeutic monoclonal antibody candidates. Current examples are two potential ‘best-in-class’ anti-TGFb mAbs with exquisite selectivity for discrete TGFb isoforms. Such molecules will be investigated both as soluble IgG4 drugs and as potential TME modulatory secreted effectors in an engineered T cell context.
- The discovery and development of novel TEM1-targeting antibodies. These will be investigated as IgG-ADCs, BiTEs, CARS etc. A collaborative program also involving nuclear medicine and tumor imaging groups.
Delage J.A., Faivre-Chauvet A, Fierle JK, Gnesin S, Schaefer N, Coukos G, Dunn SM, Viertl D, Prior JO. 177Lu radiolabeling and preclinical theranostic study of 1C1m-Fc: an anti-TEM-1 scFv-Fc fusion protein in soft tissue sarcoma. EJNMMI research, 10(1):98 (2020)
Fierle JK, Abram-Saliba J, Brioschi M, deTiani M, Coukos G, Dunn SM. Integrating SpyCatcher/SpyTag covalent fusion technology into phage display workflows for rapid antibody discovery. Scientific reports, 9 (1):12815 (2019)
Nathaniel Liddy, Giovanna Bossi, Katherine J Adams, Anna Lissina, Tara M Mahon, Namir J Hassan, Jessie Gavarret, Frayne C Bianchi, Nicholas J Pumphrey, Kristin Ladell, Emma Gostick, Andrew K Sewell, Nikolai M Lissin, Naomi E Harwood, Peter E Molloy,Yi Li, Brian J Cameron, Malkit Sami, Emma E Baston, Penio T Todorov, Samantha J Paston, Rebecca E Dennis, Jane V Harper, Steven M Dunn, Rebecca Ashfield, Andy Johnson, Yvonne McGrath, Gabriela Plesa, Carl H June, Michael Kalos, David A Price, Annelise Vuidepot, Daniel D Williams, Deborah H Sutton & Bent K Jakobsen. Monoclonal TCR-redirected tumour cell killing. Nature Medicine,18 : 980-987 (2012)
Advanced search is available through Serval
Publications can be managed by accessing Serval via MyUnil